Bollywood News In Hindi : Sushant Singh Rajput Suicide Case: Case against 8 people including Salman Khan in Bihar, may face charges of up to 10 years of proven guilty | वकील ने कहा- अगर आरोप साबित हुए तो सलमान, करन समेत सभी को हो सकती है 10 साल की जेल

  • Case under sections of abetment to suicide in Muzaffarpur, Bihar
  • Lawyer's charge – These people did not allow the release of Sushant's films intentionally

Dainik Bhaskar

Jun 17, 2020, 05:51 PM IST

A case has been registered against 8 Bollywood celebs in Muzaffarpur, Bihar in the suicide case of Sushant Singh Rajput. Advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha has filed the case against Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra, Sajid Nadiadwala, Salman Khan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Bhushan Kumar, Ekta Kapoor and Dinesh Vijan. If they are proved by Ojha, they can face up to 10 years in jail if they are proved.

Ojha alleges that these people did not allow the intentionally Sushant's films to be released. The award for the film did not invite Sushant to the function and other functions. Desperate and frustrated, he took the step of suicide.

Abetment case for suicide

In a conversation with Dainik Bhaskar, Ojha claimed that all the accused could be imprisoned for up to 10 years if the charges are proved true. “A case complaint” has been filed under sections 306 and 109 of the IPC. These sections are intended to provoke suicide, “he said.

Sudhir Kumar Ojha has described Karan, Aditya, Sajid, Salman, Bhansali, Bhushan, Ekta and Dinesh all as residents of Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Ojha further adds, “7-8 films from Sushant were taken by hand. Which were these films, I will tell by looking at them. But these were given to Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor in place of Sushant. One of these films 'Pani' was with Shekhar Kapur. Their films were hampered even by the release. ”

Sudhir Kumar Ojha has named actress Kangana Ranot in the list of witnesses in the case complaint.
Ojha has claimed in the complaint that Sushant Singh Rajput was tortured for several months.

Case based on media reports

According to the lawyer, he has made all these allegations in the media reports as evidence. Apart from this, many people from Mumbai have also informed them through the message. “It is clear on the basis of the evidence that Sushant was being treated unfairly. All these are valid in court since the time the IT Act came into force,” he said.

He adds, “High court can take cognizance by reading newspaper news. It also takes. Not previously, but now mobile and TV audio and video are valid as evidence. Hyderabad to check audio-video I have also built a center. If they are found right there, they can present them as evidence. ”





Source link

Leave a Reply