- The result came in the month of April last year, in which 61.2 percent students passed.
- The remaining examination of 12th class geography was conducted in the state today.
Jun 08, 2020, 05:07 PM IST
The results of the 10th Board of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE), released on Monday, will not be released today. It was earlier reported that the Himachal Pradesh Board will release the results of the 10th examinations on June 8, but the result was not released. Now giving information about this, Board official Anju Pathak said that the board will not announce the results of class 10 today. However, no information has been given about when the results of the 10th class will be released. Last year, the 10th result came in the month of April, in which 61.2 per cent students passed. But this time due to corona and lockdown, the results are getting late.
Check result like this
- First official website hpbose.org Go to
- After this, click on the link of the result.
- Now click on class 10 result here.
- Now fill your roll number and the information asked.
- After this, the result will be displayed on the screen.
12th result can come soon
This year, the state government postponed the examination of class 12 due to Corona epidemic. Meanwhile, Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education conducted the remaining examinations of class 12 geography today. HPBOSE had issued a notification informing that, “12th class examination will be held on June 8 from 8.45 am to 12 am in all examination centers. During this time it will be mandatory for all students and staff members to wear masks.” Also, students will be allowed to enter the examination only after washing their hands with hand wash and using sanitizer. Apart from this, students have to sit after taking care of social distancing. “