- This year, about 10.17 lakh candidates appeared in the examinations.
- The remaining exam of class 10 in the state will be held from July 10
Jun 12, 2020, 04:40 PM IST
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) released the inter first and second year results on Friday, June 12. Students who appeared in the examination can check their results on the official website of the board, bieap.gov.in. This year, about 10.17 lakh candidates appeared in the Inter first and second year examinations. Students have to score at least 35 percent to succeed in the Inter examination.
12th paper left on June 3
The 11th grade examinations of Andhra Pradesh Board Intermediate Examination 2020 were conducted from 27 February to 11 March 2020. At the same time, the 12th class examinations were to be held from March 5 to 23 March 2020. But due to the Corona Oak lockdown, a paper of Modern Language Paper-2 / Geography could not be held. It was later organized on 3 June 2020.
The result was 72% last year.
In the year 2019, the first year pass percentage of Andhra Pradesh board examination was 60%, while the second year was around 72%. At the same time, 52,000 students were absent in the examination. While around 3.3 lakh students were unsuccessful. This year, 5.10 lakh students applied for the inter first year and 5.17 lakh students for the second year. The remaining 10th examination in the state will be held from July 10.
Grades are thus fixed:
|91 to 100||A1|
Check result like this:
- First of all, go to the official website of AP Board.
- Click on the AP Inter Result 2020 link here.
- Now enter all the information sought by the board.
- Now click on submit button to see the result.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.