ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 285 ITI Trade Apprentices and invited online application form. Such candidates who fulfill their eligibility for this post can submit their online application by the last date – 19-09-2020 (16:00 hrs).
The total Vacancies Of Number– 285 posts
Important The dates
- Online application Of Beginning– 24-08-2020 (at 10:00 hrs.)
- Online application Of Last date– 19-09-2020 (by16: 00 hrs.)
- Document verification Of date– 24-09-2020 to 30-09-2020.
The posts Of description:
- Electrician Of for The total– 38 posts.
- Electronic The mechanic Of for The total– 81 posts.
- Fitter Of for The total– 80 posts.
- R & AC Of for The total– 07 posts.
- MMV Of for The total– 03 posts.
- Turner Of for The total– 09 posts.
- Machinist Of for The total– 07 posts.
- Machinist (Yes) Of for The total– 05 posts.
- Mm The tool Ment Of for The total– 04 posts.
- Carpenter Of for The total– 07 posts.
- Copa Of for The total– 10 posts.
- diesel The mechanic Of for The total– 05 posts.
- The plumber Of for The total– 03 posts.
- Smw Of for The total– 03 posts.
- Welder Of for The total– 16 posts. And
- Painter Of for The total– 07 posts.
Eligibility The criteria:
Educational Eligibility– In order to apply to these posts, the candidate must have ITI in Respective Trade from NCVT recognized institute.
Age Limit– The age of the candidate applying should not be less than 18 years as on 11 October 2020.
note– Candidates of reserved category will be given relaxation in maximum age limit on the basis of rule.
application The fee– Check the candidate notification for the application fee.
The selection– Eligible and qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
the wages– 8050 / – for Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, R&AC, MMV, Turner, Machinist, Machinist (G) and MM Tool Ment whereas Carpenter, Copa, Diesel Mechanic, Plumber, SMW, Welder and Painter Rs. 7700 / – Rupee will be given as stipend per month.
this type Do the application– Applications for all posts will be accepted in online mode only.
Important Links For any information related to the notification, candidates can log on to the official website of ECIL.