Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021: The Punjab government has started the recruitment process for a total of 1152 posts of Revenue, Ziladar and Canal Patwari. Such candidates who are willing to do the job in these posts, they can apply today i.e. from 14 January 2021 to 11 February 2021 through online mode. Let’s know about the qualifications required for recruitment to these posts, selection process and syllabus-
the minimum Qualification: Such candidates, who want to apply to these posts, must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Also, a certificate of basic computer course is also mandatory.
Age Limit: Candidates applying should be between 21 years to 37 years old. Candidates of the Reserve category will also be provided relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the government’s guide line.
The selection process: On all posts including Patwari, the selection of eligible and qualified candidates will be done on the basis of written examination. In which the first screening Written Test and the second Main Written Test will be taken.
syllabus: Objective type questions of total 100 marks will be asked in the examination to be held in all the posts including Patwari. In which-
- A total of 20 marks questions related to General Knowledge will be asked.
- 20 marks questions related to mental ability or reasoning will be asked.
- Questions related to English language and Punjabi language will be asked for a total of 05-05 marks.
- A total of 10 marks questions related to agriculture will be asked.
- A total of 25 marks questions related to accounts and mensuration will be asked. And
- A total of 15 marks questions related to computer or IT will be asked.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI