Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The 12th pass of becoming an officer in the Indian Army has brought a very important opportunity for the youth. Eligible and interested students can apply for this from 1st February. For this information, its short notice has been issued on joinindianarmy.nic.in. Details notification of this recruitment exam will be released soon. Those students will be eligible for this recruitment examination, who will pass from class XII examination science class. These recruitment will be done under ’10 +2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-45′. The candidates who will be selected for this training. He will be given a permanent commission on the rank of lieutenant.
10 + 2 Technical Entry The scheme (TES) Of for Who Tax can is applyThe
Only unmarried male candidates of 10 + 2 class pass from science subject are eligible for technical entry scheme course. Students should have 12th pass in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum 70 percent marks from recognized board / school.
Candidates selected for Course-45 under the Technical Entry Scheme will have to complete a four-year course. After completing this course, the selected cadet will be appointed by giving a permanent commission on the rank of lieutenant.
When From do is application
Pass and unmarried candidates with intermediate science subject will have to apply through their application online. The process of online application will begin on joinindianarmy.nic.in from 1 February. Students will have to read the details of official notification before applying.
- The duration of the training of the candidates will be five years. During this, they will have to successfully pass both 1 year basic military training and 4 years technical training. .
- Basic Military Training Officers Training Academy will be given at Gaya.
- Four-year technical training will be in two phases. In the first phase, there will be pre commission training, which will be of three years. The second phase of post commission training will be of one year.
- Candidates who pass the final exam will be awarded an engineering degree.
- Apart from this, candidates who have successfully completed four years of training will be given a permanent commission on the rank of lieutenant in the army.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI