RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021Notification: RBI has given a very happy news by issuing notifications for young people who want to become an officer in Reserve Bank of India. Reserve Bank of India (RBI-RBI) from the eligible and interested candidates online for recruitment to a total of 322 posts of Officer Grade B in the Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR) and Statistics and Information Management (DSIM) as well as General Departments. The application is invited. For this, the RBI has also started the process of online application by issuing recruitment notifications on 28 January 2021.
According to the RBI Grade B Recruitment Notification 2021, candidates can apply through the Grade B online application form provided on the official website, rbi.org.in. Candidates can apply for RBI Grade B Application 2021 form last date till 15 February 2021. No form will be accepted after this deadline.
The total Vacancy: 322 posts
The posts Of description
- Grade B Officer (DR) – General PY 2021 – 270 posts
- Grade B Officer (DR) DEPR – PY 2021 – 29 posts
- Grade B Officer (DR) – DSIM-P2021 – 23 posts
RBI Grade B recruitment 2021: Necessary The dates–
- Starting date for online application and payment of fees: 28-01-2021
- Last date for online application and payment of fee: 15-02-2021 till 12:00 midnight
- Last date for taking print of application form with fee details after payment of fee: 28-02-2021
- Dates for GR (DR) – General and DEPR / DSIM Phase I – Paper I Examination: 06-03-2021
- Dates for GR (DR) – DEPR / DSIM Phase II – Paper II and Paper III Examination: 31-03-2021
- Dates for DR B (DR) – General Phase II – Paper I, II and III Examination: 01-04-2021
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: Educational Eligibility:
Candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60 percent marks or a PG degree with a minimum of 55 percent marks from a recognized university or other higher education institution. It will be compulsory for SC / ST and PWD candidates to pass with 50 percent marks. For more information, read the candidates official notification, only then apply.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years of age on 1 January 2021 to apply for the posts of RBI Grade B Officer. The maximum age limit for reserved classes has been relaxed as per government rules.
- Sc / ST / PWD Of for: Rs 100 / –
- General / OBC / EWS Of for: Rs 850 / –
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI