The recruitment process is going to start on 311 posts in Himachal Pradesh Forest Department. The online application process for these posts will start from July 6. The department has issued notification for this.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be 12th pass.
- Candidate should be 12th pass from the state itself.
- Name should be registered in Employment Exchange.
- For more information of Forest Department Website Go to
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on January 1, 2021.
- There will be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes.
These posts are to be filled for 13 circles of forest department
- Bilaspur: 30 Posts
- Chamba: 15 Posts
- Dharamshala: 57 Posts
- Hamirpur: 37 Posts
- Kullu: 30 Posts
- Mandi: 35 Posts
- Nahan: 20 Posts
- Rampur: 23 Posts
- Shimla: 24 Posts
- Solan: 17 Posts
- WL Shimla: 51 Posts
- WD L Shimla: 3 Posts
- Shamshi Circle: 5 Posts
- Last Date of Application: 19 August
- Sorting of Forest Guard Online Form: 20 August to 8 September.
- Physical Test: From 21st September to 20th October.
- The admit cards for the candidates will be issued on the website on October 21.
- Written Examination of candidates who fulfill the physical standards: 31 October.
- The result will be declared between December 4 and 6.
Total 386 posts to be filled
- A total of 386 posts of forest guards are to be filled in Himachal Pradesh Forest Department and Forest Corporation.
- For 75 posts of Forest Guard of the Forest Corporation, the Director of the Corporation, South will release the advertisement.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI