New Delhi: Eczema is called atopic dermatitis in medical terms. It is a skin disease that, once it is done, does not cure for a long time. In this, the skin becomes red, itching and rashes occur, the skin becomes dry (dryness), sometimes the white color of the skin also becomes solid. Apart from this, there is also problem of inflammation and inflammation in the skin due to Eczema. You will be surprised to know that around 15 to 20 percent of children and 2 to 10 percent of adults around the world have eczema disease. Sometimes there are some reasons, due to which the eczema disease increases further, these are called triggers.
read this also- These changes in the skin are a sign of diabetes, do not ignore
Eczema may be triggered due to these reasons
1. Hot water Sometimes if the skin is in contact with water for a very long time, eczema disease can also be activated due to this. Due to water, skin becomes dry and itching starts continuously. Therefore, to take bath, handwash etc., use lukewarm or normal water instead of hot. Do apply Moisturizer on the skin.
2. Woolen or nylon cloth- In many people, eczema disease can also be triggered due to fabric fabric. Many people have very sensitive skin and a fabric like wool, nylon or polyester causes itching and redness in the skin and can aggravate eczema. If it is necessary to wear such clothes, then keep a layer of cotton cloth under these clothes.
3. Food and beverages- Refined carbs, gluten, red meat and dairy products – these are some of the things that can also make eczema disease worse. Apart from this, if a person has food allergies (food allergies), then eating it can also trigger eczema. So by excluding these things from the diet, you can control eczema.
4. Cold Air The winter season is also the worst for eczema because during this time the problem of eczema increases a lot. The reason for this is that the skin becomes more dry and itchy due to the use of heaters and blowers in the winter, which further increases eczema. To avoid this, apply moisturizer 2-3 times a day and use a humidifier.
5. Detergents and concentrated products- People who are skin sensitive may have skin infection, itching and irritation due to the chemical present in the laundry or washing detergent (Detergent) which can cause eczema. Many times, if you use perfume, deodorant or any other concentrated product on the skin, it can also trigger eczema problem. Use natural things as far as possible and avoid using these things.