New Delhi: On the full moon date of Shukla Paksha of Falgun month, Holika Dahan (Holika dahan) And the next day Holi with colors is celebrated. But just 8 days before Holi, it is called Holashtak which starts from Ashtami date of Shukla Paksha of Falgun month and continues till Holika Dahan. In these 8 days, it is forbidden to do any auspicious and auspicious work. In the Sanatan tradition, these 8 days are considered inauspicious. Holashtak has started from 22 March 2021, which will end on the day of Holika Dahan on 28 March.
Special importance of worship in 8 days of Holashtak
In the way of doing auspicious work during Kharmas, it is forbidden, but auspicious results are obtained by worshiping, bhajan-kirtan, remembrance of God. In the same way, even in these 8 days of Holashtak, by taking some special measures, the financial crisis is overcome, debt is freed and there is good fortune in the house.
Worship this way during Holashtak
During these 8 days of Holashtak, the worship of Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna has special significance and it is believed that worshiping them with the rituals of law fulfills all desires.
1. Havan Do Havan in your home or office during Holashtak. Add barley, sesame and sugar to this havan. By doing this, you will get success in business and job. Apart from this, having havan during Holashtak eliminates the problem of money and money is obtained.
2. Good health measures- According to religious beliefs, chanting Mahamrityunjaya jaap in Holashtak gets rid of all types of diseases and keeps your health healthy.
read this also- Holi night is special, do these remedies to fulfill wishes
3. Remedies for Debt- If you are facing financial constraints, debt has increased in your life, then to get rid of the burden of debt, you should recite Srisukta and Mangal loan redemption sources during Holashtak.
4. Measures to get knowledge- If children do not feel like studying then worship Lord Ganesha during Holashtak and offer Modak and Durva to them.
5. Measures to remove obstacles- According to religious beliefs, if there are many obstacles in life, if any work is not completed on time, then it may be beneficial to recite Hanuman Chalisa and Vishnu Sahastranam during Holashtak. Happiness in life comes from this remedy.
(Note: The information given in this article is based on general information and assumptions. Zee News does not confirm these. Contact an expert before implementing them)