new Delhi: With the rise in temperature, the heat has started to heat up. In the summer season, heat stroke ie heat stroke, dehydration (lack of water in the body), jaundice, sun burn, acidity and indigestion, food poisoning, typhoid are the most common diseases. Also, as soon as summer comes, ice cream, cold drink, cold water with ice, balls – I like to eat all these things. But you have to stay away from them, otherwise your health can be bad (Bad for health).
Change diet in summer
The best way to avoid falling ill in the summer is to keep the body cool from the inside (Keeping your body cool). For this, you should make a slight change in your food and drink. So definitely include these foods in your diet.
1. Watermelon- Watermelon is the best summer fruit because it contains 92 to 93 percent water. It is such a fruit that you do not feel thirsty after eating and there is no lack of water in the body. Watermelon keeps the body cool from inside.
2. Tomato- Tomato rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and lycopene is beneficial for your skin as well as overall health. Tomato also protects skin from sunlight damage. If you want, you can eat tomatoes in salad, raita, sandwiches in any form.
3. Potato mango- cThe season of the goddesses is not only of ripe sweet mangoes but also of raw and sour mangoes so that you can make and drink their panas. Aam Panna helps in avoiding sunstroke.
4. Bell syrup- Like raw mangoes, vine can also be helpful in preventing heatstroke. Bel Sharbat is also considered very beneficial during the summer season.
5. Buttermilk In the summer season, due to excessive sweating, the balance of electrolytes in the body deteriorates. Buttermilk contains salt and water in addition to yogurt, which helps in maintaining the balance of electrolytes in the body. So a glass of buttermilk gives you energy in summer and also saves you from fatigue.
(Note: Always consult a specialist or doctor before taking any remedy. Zee News does not claim responsibility for this information.)