New Delhi: Current wave of Kovid-19 in India (Covid-19 second wave) Is different in many ways than the first wave that came in the year 2020. Every day, given the reports of oxygen shortage in hospitals from various cities across the country, it has become clear that this time the breathing problem in patients suffering from corona is more than that of last year. Has risen. ICMR figures also show that this year, about 48 percent of patients are experiencing difficulty in breathing, whereas last year, patients of Corona showed more symptoms of dry cough.
Keep these things in mind so that there is no problem in breathing
In this case, patients living at home isolation at home (Home Isolation Patients) Should keep in mind that if the oxygen level in the pulse oximeter goes below 90, contact the doctor immediately and go to the hospital. Apart from this, the corona patient should not have any problem in breathing, for this also follow these things specially.
read this also- Does the corona vaccine affect women’s periods, know the truth
1. If the corona patient is seeing a lack of oxygen in their body, then they should stay away from candles, electric or gas heaters, gas stoves, paint thinners, any kind of spray – things like that or else breathing problem Can increase more.
2. Corona patients should not forget smoking (Avoid smoking) and no one else should smoke in the house. Also, do not burn smoke incense sticks or incense sticks in the house. The patient may feel difficulty in breathing due to coming in contact with any kind of smoke.
3. If you want, you can also put some such indoor plants for Oxygen, which work to clean the air inside the house as well as increase the oxygen in the house air. Erica Palm, Snake Plant, Money Plant, Aloe Vera Plant – These are some of the plants that if you are around, you will feel fresh and there will not be any lack of oxygen.
4. According to Dr. Randeep Guleria, Chief of AIIMS and Dr. Naresh Trehan, Chairman of Medanta Medicity Hospital, if the oxygen level in the corona patients being treated at home is going down, then they should do Anulom Vilom and Deep breathing exercises should be done. By stopping with a long breath, a high amount of oxygen is reached in the lungs, which makes the lungs strong and reduces difficulty in breathing.
5. To maintain a good amount of oxygen in the blood, for this, include such things in the diet, which helps in increasing the hemoglobin in the blood (Diet that increase haemoglobin in blood). In your diet, include things including copper, iron, vitamins and folic acid. These nutrients help in increasing the level of oxygen in the blood. Potato, sesame, cashew and mushroom have a lot of copper. For iron, eat chicken, meat in addition to beans, green leafy vegetables and pulses. Reduce salt intake in food.
(Note: Always consult a specialist or doctor before taking any remedy. Zee News does not claim responsibility for this information.)
See LIVE TV –