Stomach Cramp Home Remedies: If you are troubled by problems like gas, indigestion, constipation, stomach pain and cramps, then this news is of your use. Many people use medicines to overcome these stomach problems, but many times they do not get relief. In such a situation, if you adopt home remedies, then it can prove to be much better for you.
According to well-known Ayurveda doctor Abrar Multani, Asafoetida, Fennel, Ajwain, Lemon and Mint (Asafoetida, Fennel, Ajwain, Lemon and Mint) can give you relief from stomach related problems. There will be no side effects of home remedies prepared from them. Know below…
These things are beneficial in gas and Stomach cramps
- Fennel can be of great help in relieving problems like gas, bloating, cramps and indigestion in the stomach.
- Many minerals like calcium, sodium, iron and potassium are found in fennel.
- The elements found in this work easily to get rid of the problem of gas, stomach ache and indigestion. Digestion is also maintained by consuming it daily after meals.
Consumption of asafoetida
- Asafoetida has always been used to enhance the taste of food and eliminate rancidity.
- It is considered very beneficial for the stomach.
- By consuming it and applying it on the stomach, problems like stomach pain, gas, cramps, indigestion and constipation are removed.
- Vitamin, calcium, iron and anti-oxidant properties are found in asafoetida.
- Consumption of asafoetida also helps in maintaining proper digestion.
- Ajwain also plays a good role in getting rid of problems like stomach gas, indigestion and cramps.
- Along with this, it also helps in eliminating the rancidity after eating.
- Ajwain is considered very beneficial for the stomach.
- Consuming it gives relief from stomach problems.
- Consuming it during winter and rainy days also gets rid of the problem of cold, cough and cold.
- Lemon works to give you relief from stomach cramps, indigestion and gas in a short time.
- You drink lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water.
- Apart from this, you can consume it by mixing roasted cumin and black salt in lemon with lukewarm water.
- Mint can also give you relief from problems like stomach ache, cramps, gas and indigestion in a short time.
- Stomach problems go away by consuming it.
- Along with this, the body gets freshness and the risk of heat stroke is also reduced.
- Mint can be consumed by grinding its leaves fresh and mixed with water.
- Drying its leaves can also be done by making powder.
WATCH LIVE TV