benefits of coconut oil for hairIf you want to make your hair black, thick and soft, then this news is of your use. Because today we have brought for you the benefits of coconut oil, coconut oil is very beneficial for hair. Coconut oil has fatty acids, antifungal, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It not only makes the hair shiny and soft, but also helps in removing many hair problems.
Benefits of coconut oil for hair
get rid of dandruff
Many fatty acids present in coconut oil act as anti-dandruff agents. Using it regularly helps in getting rid of dandruff. These two methods of using coconut oil on hair are effective in fighting dandruff.
- Mix one spoon of coconut oil with lukewarm water and one spoon of castor oil. Massage your entire scalp and hair with this mixture.
- Apart from this, mixing equal amounts of sesame oil and coconut oil can be prepared for dandruff. Apply this mixture for about 30-40 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
Makes hair grow
Coconut oil also helps in hair growth. For this, do a deep massage on your scalp. Coconut oil helps in improving and speeding up blood circulation. Massage the scalp with oil for 10-20 minutes 2 or 3 times every week.
For this, mix 4 drops of rosemary essential oil in two spoons of coconut oil.
Rosemary essential oil also helps in increasing blood circulation.
After massaging the oil into the scalp for 15 minutes, cover your hair with a warm towel.
After an hour wash your hair with any mild shampoo and do not use conditioner.
stop hair fall
- You can use coconut oil to reduce hair fall.
- For this, mix one spoon of almond, olive and coconut oil.
- Heat it and apply on your scalp.
- Massage for 10 minutes to increase blood circulation.
- Leave it overnight and wash the hair in the morning.
gray hair and baldness treatment
Coconut oil works to prevent baldness and gray hair. Mix Bhringraj oil with coconut oil (in equal quantity) and apply it on the scalp and hair. Leave it overnight and wash your hair in the morning.