- Madhya Pradesh: Home Minister Narottam Mishra said – In view of the situation, markets will be closed for two days on Sat-Sunday
- Punjab: Captain Amarinder Singh has ordered that the new lockdown be strictly enforced
Jun 12, 2020, 06:37 AM IST
Bhopal / Chandigarh. In view of the increasing transition of Corona, the Government of Punjab and Madhya Pradesh have decided to implement the lockdown strictly. Where the Punjab government has decided to completely ban all shops, markets and shutdowns across the state on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. At the same time, the Madhya Pradesh government has announced to open the entire city in the capital Bhopal five days a week. The city will remain completely closed, except for essential commodities like milk and medicine, for two days on Saturday-Sunday.
Madhya Pradesh: Markets will be closed in Bhopal for two days on Saturn-Ravi
Corona infection is continuously spreading in Bhopal. Keeping this in mind, this decision has been taken. Home Minister Narottam Mishra has announced to open the entire Bhopal five days a week. The city will remain completely closed for two days on Saturday-Sunday, except for essential shops like milk and medicine. Presently, cluster and number systems are opening shops in different areas. Collector Tarun Pithode says about the new system – first it will be talked to business organizations. Only then will it be decided when the system will be in force.
Home Minister Mishra said – Chief Minister reviewed the situation in Bhopal district on Thursday. At the same time it has been decided to open shops only five days a week. The situation is getting better day by day in other districts of the state. Now the main focus is on Bhopal. At present, shops are being opened on the basis of cluster and numbering in the city.
Market closed on Saturday, Sunday and Holiday in Punjab, exit banned
The Punjab government has decided to strictly implement the lockdown on Public Holi Day including Saturday and Sunday. All shops and markets will remain closed on these days. There will be complete ban on leaving the house. Only vehicles and shops that deliver essential goods will be allowed to open. Industrial units will continue to operate as before. If any shop is found open on Saturday and Sunday, heavy penalty will be imposed. Except the medical staff and essential services in the state, it will be necessary to take an e-pass through the Kova app. Apart from this, transportation will also be prohibited during the holiday.
What will open in Punjab – will it be closed; Otherwise there will be heavy fine
- Only grocery, medical and essential shops will be opened. SDM has been authorized to issue passes for this.
- Only vehicles connected with essentials regarding transportation will be allowed to enter the state border.
- Apart from Saturday and Sunday, markets and shops will be closed during the rest of the public holiday.
- The SSPs of all the districts were made nodal officers to enforce the rules.
- In the holiday days, people have to get an e-pass through the Kova app.
- People from other states bordering Punjab will not be allowed to come without pass and medical certificate.
- The borders of Punjab will be kept completely sealed.
- Public transport will also be closed on holiday.
- Strict action will also be taken on vehicles. If the rules are broken, the vehicle will be impounded for a long time.
- People who have old ones can get renewed.