- The total number of infected people in the state has reached 11,930, while 269 have died due to infection so far.
- After the lockdown, the task force recommended loans and grants to bring industries back on track.
Jun 12, 2020, 11:54 AM IST
Jaipur. 92 new cases of corona were reported in Rajasthan on Friday morning. Among them, 34 were highest in Sirohi, 24 in Jaipur, 10 in Jhunjhunu, 7-7 in Ajmer and Alwar, 3 in Jhalawar, 2-2 in Kota, Tonk and Sawai Madhopur. At the same time, a young man from outside the state has also got positive.
After this, the total number of infected people in the state reached 11930. At the same time, 4 patients died of infection in 12 hours. Among them, 1-1 died in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Chittorgarh and Sirohi. After this, the death toll from infection in the state reached 269.
Two important recommendations of the task force:
- 700 crore package for industries: After the lockdown, the State Government's Task Force has recommended a package of Rs 700 crore to bring industries back on track. Apart from this, it has been proposed to waive off the electricity tariff at the time of lockdown of industries along with cheap loans, higher subsidy.
- Give 3 months 1500 to people associated with tourism: In this report, it is also proposed to give 1500 rupees to the people associated with tourism for three months. Loans and grants have been recommended to promote MSMEs. The task force headed by ACS Subodh Agarwal of the Industries Department made these recommendations in its interim report submitted to the government. The government will take a final decision on this.
The first case in the quota of corona patient's brain problem
For the first time in Kota, there has been a brain problem in an infected patient. A 17-year-old teenager died here in Kota on 6 June. It was meningoencephalitis (viral meningitis). The day the patient's report came, he died the same day. Dr. Vijay Sardana, HOD of Neurology Department at Kota Hospital said that CSF (Cerebro Spinal Fluid) sample of the patient was also administered. Also, a sample reserve has been kept, which is being sent to the National Virology Institute, Pune. Dr. Sardana said that there have been three to four cases of meningitis due to meninges from the world and there are probably no cases in India. Till now such cases have been reported from China, Pakistan, Japan. As such, cerebral complexation has rarely occurred in Kovid.
Three times deaths occurred in Jaipur
With the increase in the number of infected patients in the capital Jaipur, the number of people who died due to the disease has also increased. A total of 121 deaths have taken place in the city, out of which 31 deaths have taken place in the last 11 days. That is, an average of 3 patients are dying of corona every day in June. This figure was lower in April and May. Talking about the age of the dead, the highest number is of the elderly and so far 73 out of 121 are dead, whose age was more than 50 years.
One branch closed with bank's currency chest after positive case in Jodhpur
There have also been cases of infection among bankers serving as Corona Warriors. Like State Bank of India, a branch and chest branch of Union Bank of India in Jodhpur has been closed for a few days due to positive cases.
Alwar: First told positive, negative after one and a half hours
The mishap in the corona report of a young man resident of village Mundnawada Kalan of Mundavar area in Alwar district brought the family to rest. When the report came in at one o'clock on Thursday afternoon, he was informed that he had been found corona infected. Hearing this, the young man and family got upset. The medical team also went home survey. After about an hour and a half, he was again informed by the Health Department that an incorrect report had come from Jaipur. You are not infected.
Rajasthan: Transition reaches all 33 districts
- The highest number of infections in the state are in Jaipur. There are 2475 (2 Italian citizens) infected here. Apart from this, 2094 in Jodhpur (47 of them came from Iran), 897 in Bharatpur, 687 in Pali, 595 in Udaipur, 540 in Kota, 525 in Nagaur, 401 in Ajmer, 383 in Dungarpur, 340 in Jhalawar, 324 in Sikar, Sirohi. 253 in Jhunjhunu, 202 in Chittorgarh, 199 in Jalore, 185 in Bhilwara, 180 in Churu, 178 in Tonk, 165 in Rajsamand, 119 in Bikaner, 91 in Jaisalmer (14 of these came from Iran), 90 in Banswara, 116 patients have been found in Barmer.
- 222 have been found in Alwar, 86 in Dhaulpur, 75 in Dausa, 62 in Baran, 53 in Sawai Madhopur, 35 in Karauli, 34 in Hanumangarh, 14 corona patients have been found in Pratapgarh. 12 in Sriganganagar, 9 positive in Bundi. 50 BSF personnel have also been found positive in Jodhpur. At the same time, 54 people from other states were found positive.
- So far 269 people have died due to corona in Rajasthan. The highest number of 121 deaths occurred in Jaipur. Apart from this, 26 in Jodhpur, 18 in Kota, 12 in Ajmer, 11 in Bharatpur, 8 in Nagaur, 7 in Pali, Chittorgarh, Bikaner, Sawai Madhopur and 5-5 in Sikar, 4-4 in Baran and Sirohi, Bhilwara and 3-3 in Karauli, 2-2 in Dausa, Banswara, Jalore and Alwar, 1-1 in Dholpur, Jhunjhunu, Rajsamand, Udaipur, Churu, Pratapgarh and Tonk. At the same time, 16 people from other states have also died.
- 2818 active cases: A total of more than 5 lakh 58 thousand samples have been investigated in the state so far. So far, a total of 11930 positives have been found. At the same time, 8843 people were recovered. Out of which 8479 have been discharged. Now there are only 2818 active cases left in the state.