- So far, 47,796 infectives have been cured in the state and 49,616 active patients remain.
- In the financial capital Mumbai, the total number of cases has now reached 55,451 and the total death has reached 2,044.
Jun 12, 2020, 08:53 PM IST
In Maharashtra, the number of infected patients has crossed 1 lakh. There have been 3,493 positive cases in the last 24 hours. A total of 1,01141 positive cases have been reported in the state so far. 127 people have also died in the state during the last 24 hours. Add to this the total deaths in the state has reached 3,717. However, today 1,718 patients have recovered and gone home. So far, 47,796 infected people have been cured and 49616 active patients are left. These constitute 49% of the total positive patients.
More than 10 thousand patients found in last 3 days
During the last three days, 10354 new positive patients have come up in Maharashtra. The horrors of Corona in the state can be gauged from the fact that Maharashtra has more infected patients from 198 countries all over the world. Talking about Mumbai, 1,366 new cases have been found here during the last 24 hours. At the same time, 90 corona patients have also died here. In the financial capital, Mumbai now has a total of 55,451 cases and 2,044 deaths. However, out of this, the active patient is 28,248. So far, 25,152 patients have also recovered in Mumbai.
Maharashtra has left behind the China from which this coronavirus started four days ago. China Corona infects number around 83 thousand. Of which only a few hundred are active patients. Maharashtra has also overtaken Canada to place at number 17 in the world. According to worldometers, as of Friday morning, there were 97,000 positive patients in Canada. Less than Maharashtra, there are patients in countries like South Africa, Australia, Thailand, Philippines, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Japan.16 countries where more infected patients from Maharashtra
Examination of the data has revealed that out of a total of 215 countries, there are 9 countries with less than 10 positive cases at present. There are 30 countries with between 11 and 100 infected patients. Apart from this, there are 16 countries which have more infected patients than Maharashtra. The highest number of patients in the US is 2,089,825. It is followed by Brazil, Russia, India, Britain and Spain.
Maharashtra is ahead in the case of the dead from 196
Maharashtra is ahead of 196 countries in the world in terms of deaths. The special thing is that our neighboring Pakistan is also behind Maharashtra. As of Friday, there were 2463 deaths while the figure was 3,590 in Maharashtra. There are 73 countries in the world where the death toll is less than 10. At the same time, there are 69 countries where between 10 and 99 infected patients have died. The highest number of 116,035 infected patients are from the US. At the same time, there are 30 countries where not a single person has died.
Death rate is 5.68% in whole world and 3.68% in Maharashtra
As of the morning of 12 June, there were 7273958 infected patients in the whole world including India and 413372 people lost their lives. In India, the number was 297535 and a total of 8498 people have died here. 3590 of which are only from Maharashtra. Talking about the death rate, the mortality rate of corona infected is 5.68% in the world, while in Maharashtra it is 3.68%.
Maximum patients in the age group of 31-40, also a patient of 101-110 years
The highest number of corona positives till Friday in Maharashtra belong to the age group of 31-40 years (18,857), which is 19.3% of the total number of infected in the state. They are then aged 21–30 years (17,890). At the same time 16,927 people are 41-50 years old and 16,041 people are 51-60 years old. There is also 1 patient in the state whose age is between 101-110 years.
83% of those tested negative, 40% with no symptoms; 47% OK
As of Friday morning, a total of 626521 people were corona examined in the state, out of which 83% negative and 17% positive cases have been reported. Of these, 40 percent have no symptoms of corona infection. That is, they do not have cough, cold and fever. 7 percent have coronum symptoms and 2 percent have serious cases, while 47 percent have been cured and 3.68 percent have died. The special thing is that in the current admitted patients, 82% have no symptoms of corona, while 4% remain in critical condition. Therefore, the figure of the dead may increase rapidly.
64% male corona infected in the state
64 per cent of the infected patients by gender are male, 36 per cent are female. 64% of those killed due to Kovid are male, while the remaining 36% are female.