- Deputy Secretary Shrikant Banoth was entrusted with the responsibility of managing director of Agriculture Industry Development Corporation
- Two IPS officers also given new responsibility, Arvind Saxena becomes Additional Transport Commissioner of the state
Jun 12, 2020, 08:26 PM IST
Bhopal. Manish Rastogi, Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, has been given the additional charge of Director General of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis Bhopal (AIGLA). With this, the government transferred 10 IAS and two IPS officers. Bhopal Municipal Commissioner B Vijay Dutta, who was replaced three days ago, has been made the Deputy Secretary of the Department of Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion along with the Deputy Secretary.
The government on Friday issued transfer orders of ten officers of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS). Additional Secretary Dr. Srikanth Pandey has been made Additional Secretary of Revenue Department. Similarly, Deputy Secretary Shrikant Banoth has been given the responsibility of managing director of Agriculture Industries Development Corporation Bhopal.
Transfer list of officers
- Deputy Secretary Jagdish Chandra Jatia was made the Deputy Secretary of Women and Child Development Department.
- Bhaskar Laxkar, Deputy Secretary, Revenue Department, has been made Managing Director, Small Industries Corporation and Director Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Deputy Secretary Chhote Singh has been given the Deputy Secretary, Government of Madhya Pradesh Labor Department.
- Deepak Kumar Saxena Deputy Secretary Madhya Pradesh has been made the Managing Director of Energy Development Corporation Bhopal.
- Basant Kurre Deputy Secretary Government of Madhya Pradesh was given additional charge of Director Bhopal Gas Shrasadi Relief and Rehabilitation and Deputy Secretary Government of Madhya Pradesh, Public Health and Family Welfare Department.
- Chandrashekhar Valimbe, Secretary, Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Bhopal has been made Additional Commissioner of Higher Education Department.
- B. Vijay Dutta Deputy Secretary Madhya Pradesh has been given the Department of Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion along with the Deputy Secretary Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Girish Sharma, Principal Advisor of Urban Administration, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis, Bhopal was posted as Director of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis, Bhopal.
- IPS Mahendra Singh Sikarwar Additional Transport Commissioner, Madhya Pradesh Gwalior has been brought to the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Police Headquarters, Bhopal.
- IPS Arvind Kumar Saxena Deputy Inspector General of Police Hoshangabad Range has been made Additional Transport Commissioner Gwalior.