- So far, the total number of deaths from Kovid-19 epidemic has reached 365, now 4642 active cases in UP
- The administration was shocked when more cases of infections were reported in Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Meerut, Agra and Noida
Jun 13, 2020, 09:34 AM IST
Lucknow. The pace of spread of corona infection in Uttar Pradesh has become faster than before. It can be estimated from this that 536 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in the last 24 hours. With this, the total corona cases in the state have increased to 12616. At the same time, 317 people have been discharged in the state in the last 24 hours after treatment. So far 7609 people have been cured after this disease. Not only this, 20 people have died in the last 24 hours in UP and the total number of people killed in this state has now reached 365. The total number of active cases in the state now stands at 4642. Meanwhile, CM Yogi, while introducing Trunet machines in all the districts of UP late on Friday evening, said that after the installation of these machines, the patient report will come within a few hours.
Meanwhile, there have been three deaths in Kanpur city during the last 24 hours in the state. There have been two deaths each in Agra, Meerut, Ghaziabad and Prayagraj. One death each occurred in Lucknow, Noida, Firozabad, Moradabad, Varanasi, Basti, Hapur, Mathura, Maharajganj.
60 people died in Agra
So far 365 corona infected patients have died in the state. Agra has the highest number of deaths among them, 60. After this, there have been 47 deaths in Meerut. There have been 25 deaths in Kanpur city. There have been 19–19 deaths in Ghaziabad, Aligarh and Firozabad. There have been 13 deaths in Moradabad. There have been 11 deaths in Basti and 10 in Noida. There are nine in Lucknow, Bulandshahr and Jhansi. There have been eight in Gorakhpur. There have been seven deaths in Santakbir Nagar and Mathura. There have been six in Varanasi and Prayagraj. There have been five deaths in Hapur.
Facility of trunet machines available in all districts of U.P.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has said that at this time the whole world is fighting the global epidemic corona. In these circumstances it is necessary that we should have all those measures, which can be helpful in breaking the corona chain in every way. He said that in the first phase, RT PCR machine was added in Kovid hospitals for testing Kovid-19. Now Nan Kovid is providing the facility of trunet machine in the hospital. This machine will report Corona sometime. Due to this, emergency services can be improved more than before. We have been successful in supplying trunet machines in 75 districts and 6 medical colleges in the state.
Human rights commission sent notice in Balrampur case
The National Human Rights Commission has issued a notice to the Uttar Pradesh government, police and the Balrampur Municipal Corporation in the case of carrying a corpse in a garbage vehicle in Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh. The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) issued a notice after taking suo motu cognizance of the media reports. Officials said that the Uttar Pradesh Minorities Commission also expressed concern over the incident and sent a notice to the district administration seeking its response on the incident by June 15. In fact, 42-year-old Anwar Ali died near a government office in Utraula block of Balrampur district of Uttar Pradesh and his body was dumped by municipal personnel in a garbage vehicle while some policemen stood there watching it.
- In Ghaziabad, 16 new cases of corona have been reported in the last 24 hours. After this, the number of corona cases here has been 581. So far, 368 people have completely recovered from Corona. Now 194 Corona positive cases are being treated here. At the same time, 19 corona positive patients have died in Ghaziabad so far.
- There have been 12 new cases of corona virus in Agra district on Friday. After this, the number of corona cases has reached 1020 here. So far, 849 people have recovered from this epidemic here. At the same time, there are 113 active cases in the district. The total death toll in Agra has reached 60 after 2 more deaths on Friday.
- Corona has also been confirmed in the health worker posted at the Community Health Center Cholapur in Varanasi district and his wife. On Thursday, Corona was confirmed among her two daughters. Apart from this, corona reports of 9 migrants from Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon and four others have also come positive. Corona was confirmed after the death of a patient in it. The Health Department received 235 reports on Friday from IBS BHU's Microbiology Lab. CMO Dr. VB Singh said that out of the 15 people whose corona report has come positive, the report came positive after the death of one, while the remaining 14 have been admitted to isolation ward.
- On Friday, 18 new Corona positive cases were found in Meerut. These include a traffic inspector posted at the Bhainsali depot of Roadways, a traffic policeman and the sweeper of the Sisauli PHC. At the same time, three people died from corona during the day. CMO Dr. Rajkumar has confirmed. In Meerut, the figure of corona-infected patients has reached 582. CMO Dr. Rajkumar told that 417 corona patients have been cured so far. 45 patients have died. Meerut currently has 122 active cases. Despite all efforts, the situation in Corona in Meerut is becoming uncontrollable.
- In Noida, the speed of the corona has risen sharply. On Friday, maximum 95 new cases were reported in one day and one person died. The 45-year-old resident of Baraula was suffering from type-2 type diabetes. The district surveillance officer said that the total number of infected people has reached 8300. In this, 477 people have recovered and gone home. 341 active patients are being treated in various Kovid-19 hospitals. At the same time, 12 people have died.