- Within two and a half months after the lockdown, the wedding will return to the city within the month of June.
- In Ajmer, the hospital whose radiologist and 4 nursing workers were found infected, they came in contact with more than 500 patients.
Jun 13, 2020, 10:54 AM IST
Jaipur. 118 new cases of corona were reported in Rajasthan on Saturday morning. These include 39 in Bharatpur, 34 in Pali, 19 in Jaipur, 5 in Ajmer, 4 in Nagaur, 3-3 in Churu, Dungarpur and Kota, 2-2 in Alwar, Barmer and Tonk, Jhalawar and 1-1 from other states. The person got infected. After which the number of total infected reached 12186. At the same time, 3 died in the state. Of these, 2 deaths were recorded in Jaipur and 1 in Pali. After which the total figure of deaths reached 275.
Permission sought from Collectorate for 1500 weddings, 1000 more in queue
After two and a half months of lockdown, the wedding is going to return to Jaipur again in June. Nearly one and a half thousand weddings have been reported from the families of Jaipur, Sanganer and Amer SDMs for weddings to be held between June 15 and July 1 this month. The district administration is providing conditional permission for weddings. Applications for the permission of a thousand more weddings can come.
Coron blast threat in Ajmer
There is a danger of Corona explosion in Ajmer. On June 6, a female radiologist from Saint Francis Hospital investigating Corona-infected woman was found positive. The positive woman, who came to the hospital for examination, died in JLN. The hospital's 4 nursing workers have also been found infected. The biggest danger is that more than 500 patients have come in contact with doctors and nursing workers in the last one week. In such a situation, there is a possibility of becoming a chain of corona infection. Let us know that the daily outdoor of St. Francis Hospital is around 600 and patients are admitted here. In the hospital, the corridors are quite close, all are very close to each other.
Panic due to continuous positive arrival of bankers in Jodhpur, 12 branches had to be closed
Kadun continued to have work in all banks, but officer-employees were left with the infection. With Unlock-1, the transition started in various branches of the city. As a result, about a dozen branches have been closed. At the same time, panic among bankers has started increasing. The big reason is that till now it is not clear who came in contact with the positive staff. Officials say that these days the crowd of people withdrawing funds from Jan Dhan accounts is the highest. Apart from cash transactions, transactions of checks, vouchers etc. revolve around three to four places in the bank. In such a situation, it is difficult to guess from where the infection is happening.
Partial curfew imposed in 14 places of Jaipur, 20 places removed
Partial curfew has been imposed in 20 places in the Commissionerate's 14 police stations after the new corona got infected. Also, the curfew was lifted from 8 places after reports of the infected coming negative. There is now partial curfew at 234 places in 52 Police Station area of the Commissionerate.
26 patients discharged from Kota's new hospital
26 corona patients were discharged simultaneously from the new hospital of Kota Medical College. These include 13 from Kota, 8 from Baran, 4 from Bundi and 1 resident doctor of Kota Medical College returned from Jammu Kashmir. Superintendent of the new hospital, Dr. CS Sushil, said that the discharged patients also included a newborn child from Nainwaan in Bundi district, who had become infected with her mother a few days ago.
Rajasthan: Transition reaches all 33 districts
- The highest number of infections in the state are in Jaipur. There are 2499 (2 Italian citizens) infected here. Apart from this, 2123 in Jodhpur (47 of them came from Iran), 937 in Bharatpur, 721 in Pali, 597 in Udaipur, 544 in Kota, 531 in Nagaur, 388 in Dungarpur, 409 in Ajmer, 341 in Jhalawar, 348 in Sikar, Chittorgarh. 199 in Sirohi, 266 in Tonk, 185 in Jalore, 186 in Bhilwara, 166 in Rajsamand, 166 in Jhunjhunu, 202 in Churu, 183 in Bikaner, 121 in Jaisalmer (14 of these came from Iran), 90 in Banswara, 119, patients have been found in Barmer.
- 249 patients have been found in Alwar, 96 in Dholpur, 76 in Dausa, 62 in Baran, 54 in Sawai Madhopur, 36 in Karauli, 34 in Hanumangarh, 14 in Pratapgarh. 19 in Sriganganagar, 9 positive in Bundi. 50 BSF personnel have also been found positive in Jodhpur. At the same time, 59 people from other states were found positive.
- So far 275 people have died from Corona in Rajasthan. Jaipur had the highest number of 125 deaths among them. Apart from this, 27 in Jodhpur, 18 in Kota, 12 in Ajmer, 12 in Bharatpur, 8 in Nagaur, 7 in Pali, 5-5 in Chittorgarh, Bikaner, Sawai Madhopur and Sikar, 4-4 in Baran and Sirohi, Bhilwara and 3-3 in Karauli, 2-2 in Dausa, Banswara, Jalore and Alwar, 1-1 in Dholpur, Jhunjhunu, Rajsamand, Udaipur, Churu, Pratapgarh and Tonk. At the same time, 16 people from other states have also died.
- 2736 active cases: So far, more than 5 lakh 71 thousand samples have been investigated in the state. So far, a total of 12186 positives have been found. At the same time, 9175 people have been recovered. Out of which 8784 have been discharged. Now there are only 2736 active cases left in the state.