- 396 patients died on Monday in the country, 9916 people died so far
- 2786 cases increased in Maharashtra on Monday, 178 people lost the most
Jun 16, 2020, 09:02 AM IST
new Delhi. Corona cases in the country have increased to 3 lakh 43 thousand 26. In the last 24 hours 10014 patients of infection were found. At the same time, more than 10 thousand patients were cured in one day. Earlier on June 13, 8092 were discharged from the infected hospital. There are 1 lakh 52 thousand 772 active cases in the country, so 1 lakh 80 thousand 320 people have also become healthy. On Monday, 2786 were found in Maharashtra alone, 1843 in Tamil Nadu, 1647 in Delhi, 514 patients in Gujarat. These figures are according to covid19india.org.
|The date||Cured patients|
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will speak to the Chief Ministers of 21 states at 3 pm today. This meeting will take place through video conferencing. There will be talk on the conditions of Corona. Feedback will be taken from the states for further strategy. The impact of unlock-1 is also expected to be discussed. Modi will hold discussions with chief ministers for two consecutive days. On Wednesday i.e. tomorrow, we will talk to 15 states including Maharashtra, Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and West Bengal. Maharashtra has the highest number of 1 lakh 10 thousand 744 cases of corona. Cases are also increasing rapidly in Delhi.
5 days when the highest number of cases occurred
|The date||The case|
- The total number of cases in Mizoram increased to 121 after 4 new cases of Corona were reported last night.
- The Haryana government has asked to survey vacant buildings in Gurgaon district. The government says that isolation centers will be built in them so that they can be used when needed.
State of 5 states
- Madhya Pradesh: On Monday, 133 new cases of infection were reported. 40 patients were found in Bhopal, 6 in Indore, 9 patients in Ujjain. The number of infected in the state has gone up to 10 thousand 935. So far, more than 7 thousand patients have been cured. So far 465 have died from Corona. Since Sunday evening, no corona patients were found in 29 districts of the state.
- Uttar Pradesh: On Monday, 476 infected people were found, while 18 died. In Gautam Budhnagar, 60 patients, 25 in Meerut, 19 in Kanpur, 16 in Agra, patients increased. Corona report of former MP and SP leader Dharmendra Yadav is positive. 417 have lost their lives so far from Corona.
- Maharashtra: The state received a record 2786 patients on Monday, while 178 died. Now the number of infected in the state has gone to 1 lakh 10 thousand 744. At the same time, 56 thousand 49 are also healthy. On Monday, 5071 corona patients were discharged from different hospitals. The recovery rate in the state is 47.2%.
- Rajasthan: On Monday, 287 positive patients were found, while 9 patients lost their lives. Reports of 41 in Jaipur, 20 in Jodhpur, 46 in Pali, 19 in Sikar, 10 in Sirohi, 38 in Alwar, 18 in Jhunjhunu came out positive. A total of 301 people have lost their lives in the state so far.
- Bihar: The report of 187 patients came positive on Monday. 22 new patients were found in Purnia, 16 in Siwan, 12 in Madhubani, 18 in Muzaffarpur. A total of 6662 people have been affected by infection in the state, out of which 2570 are active patients. 38 people have lost their lives in Bihar.