- The death toll in the country was 11 thousand 925, the death toll on Tuesday increased by 2004
- Railways said that 50 isolation coaches have been deployed in 503 in Delhi, 372 in UP, 60 in Telangana, 60 in Andhra Pradesh, MP.
Jun 17, 2020, 04:34 PM IST
new Delhi. The number of corona patients in the country has increased to 3 lakh 55 thousand 642. Meanwhile, the Railways on Wednesday reported that it has deployed 960 Kovid isolation coaches across the country so far. These include 503 in Delhi, 372 in Uttar Pradesh, 60 in Telangana, 60 in Andhra Pradesh, five in Madhya Pradesh. Railways said that 503 isolation coaches have been given to Delhi. 267 isolation coaches have been erected at Anand Vihar railway station, 267, Shakur Basti and Sarai Rohilla railway station. The rest of the others have not been given information yet. It is being told that with these isolation coaches, Rajdhani will be provided with 8 thousand beds for the treatment of corona patients.
The Supreme Court on Wednesday asked the Center to issue directives to states to pay salaries of doctors and health workers treating Corona patients. The apex court said that the Center should make a report on the payment of salaries of the doctors within four weeks. The court also said that doctors and healthcare workers cannot refuse treatment to patients at the Quarantine Center.
5 days when the highest number of cases occurred
|The date||The case|
- The Union Health Ministry released its figures on Wednesday. In the last 24 hours, 10 thousand 974 cases were reported and 2 thousand 003 people died. After this, the total number of corona positive cases across the country was 3 lakhs 54 thousand 065. These include 1 lakh 55 thousand 227 active cases. At the same time, 1 lakh 86 thousand 935 people have been cured. So far, 11 thousand 903 people have died.
- Two new positives were found in Nagaland on Wednesday. So far 78 active cases and 103 patients have been cured.
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday asked the Center to issue directives to states to pay salaries of doctors and health workers treating Corona patients. The apex court said that the Center should make a report on the payment of salaries of the doctors within four weeks. The court also said that doctors and healthcare workers cannot refuse treatment to patients at the Quarantine Center.
- Delhi Health Minister Satinder Jain's corona test will be held again today. The corona test report on Tuesday came negative. Satendra was admitted to Rajiv Gandhi Hospital on Monday evening after high fever and difficulty in breathing.
- The corona report of Aam Aadmi Party MLA Atishi has come positive. He is quarantined at home. He is being told that he has early symptoms of corona.
State of 5 states
Madhya Pradesh: 51 cases were reported in Bhopal on Wednesday. On Wednesday, the entry of an outsider has been banned after an employee of the Attachment Consultancy in the Department of Energy in the Ministry (Vallabh Bhavan) got positive. Now the building will be sealed and sanitized. On the other hand, the second report of Congress MLA Kunal Chaudhary admitted to Hamidia Hospital also came positive.
Uttar Pradesh: In the last 24 hours, 516 new Corona patients have appeared in the state. The recovery rate has reached 61%. Principal Secretary of Health Department Amit Mohan Prasad said that Asha workers have so far surveyed 16 lakh 75 thousand 579 migrant workers. Among them, symptoms of corona disease were found in 1463. In the state, testing of 13 thousand 966 samples was done within 24 hours.
Maharashtra: The state saw 81 deaths from Corona in 24 hours. At the same time, the last 1328 deaths were included in the deaths from Corona. Now there have been a total of 5537 deaths in the state. With this, the death rate increased to 3.35%. Former Chief Minister and BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis said that the truth has finally come out. He said that action should be taken against those hiding the exact number of deaths in the last three months.
Rajasthan: On Wednesday, 122 new corona cases were reported in Rajasthan. Among these 28 were found in Bharatpur, 25 in Pali, 16 in Churu, 14-14 in Jaipur and Jhunjhunu, 13 in Nagaur, 3 in Sirohi, 2-2 in Ajmer and Alwar, 1-1 in Dausa, Dungarpur and Jhalawar. 2 persons from other states were also found positive. The total infectious population in the state has reached 13338. At the same time, a patient died in Jaipur. With this the death toll from Corona rose to 309.
Bihar: In Bihar, 158 infected were found in the last 24 hours. With this the number of patients increased to 6810. At the same time, 42 patients have died so far. So far, one lakh 27 thousand 86 samples have been investigated in the state. In addition, 4226 patients have recovered.