- On Monday, 13 thousand 548 new patients increased and more than 10 thousand were cured.
- 14015 people died due to infection across the country, Maharashtra has the maximum death of 6283.
- Recovery rate 77% in Rajasthan, it is the best in the country, followed by Madhya Pradesh and Bihar
Jun 23, 2020, 02:03 AM IST
new Delhi. The number of corona infected in the country has increased to 4 lakh 40 thousand 450. On Monday, 13 thousand 548 new patients increased and more than 10 thousand were cured. Corona report of 8 cadets of INS Shivaji in Maharashtra came out positive. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Palanisamy's report is negative.
On the other hand, Congress President Sonia Gandhi wrote a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi about the unemployment of laborers and the crisis of Ajan to eat before them. Anticipating starvation across the country, Sonia has demanded to extend free grain to the needy from July to September (3 months) through Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Corona case crosses 4 lakhs in the country
The number of infected can be 5.50 lakhs this month.
Since last 2 days, 15 thousand infected are increasing every day. In the next five days, the number of corona patients in the country can be 5 lakh and by the end of the month, 5.50 lakh.
Number of people recovering from 13 days more than active case
As of June 8, there were 1 lakh 29 thousand 504 active cases in the country. The number of patients cured till this day was 1 lakh 29 thousand 19. The number of patients recovering the next day surpassed the active case and has been steadily increasing since then.
Kamakhya temple closed for 3 days
Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati, Assam, was closed for 3 days due to the Ambuwachi festival that began today. A fair has also been held during the festival, but this time the temple administration is not hosting the fair due to coronavirus infection. Last time around 2.5 million people visited this fair. This time there will be only religious rituals. The temple was opened on 8 June after a 75-day lockdown. Kamakhya is one of the 51 Shaktipeeths of the country.
State of 5 states
- Madhya Pradesh: There were 175 cases and 6 deaths on Monday. Maximum 44 patients were found in Indore. 23 patients reported positive in Bhopal, 12 in Jabalpur, 11 in Neemuch and Morena. So far, 12 thousand 78 cases have been reported in the state. Of these 9215 patients have been cured. So far 521 have died from Corona.
- Maharashtra: 3721 infected and 113 died on Monday. The report of 8 cadets of INS Shivaji came out positive. There were 1098 cases in Mumbai, 1002 cases in Thane. The number of infected in the state has gone to 1 lakh 35 thousand 796, out of which 61 thousand 793 are active cases. So far 6283 have lost their lives from Corona.
- Uttar Pradesh: On Monday, 591 new patients increased and 19 died. 97 positive cases were found in Gautam Buddha Nagar and 29 in Lucknow. The number of infected in the state reached 18 thousand 322. So far 569 people have died from Corona here.
- Rajasthan: The corona report of 302 patients came positive on Monday and 7 lost their lives. 45 cases were reported in Jodhpur, 42 in Jaipur and 13 in Dhaulpur. The number of infected in the state has increased to 15 thousand 232, out of which 2966 are active cases. So far 356 people have died from Corona.
- Bihar: There were 228 infections and one death on Monday. Of these, the maximum increase was 36 in Patna, 27-27 in Madhubani and Siwan, and 18 cases in Samastipur. The number of infected in the state has reached 7 thousand 893, out of which 2074 are active cases. So far 52 people have died from Corona.