- So far 15 thousand 689 infected people have died due to corona in the country, Maharashtra has the highest number of 7106 killed.
- On Friday, a record 5024 positives were found in Maharashtra for the second consecutive day, now more than 1.5 lakh patients
Jun 27, 2020, 06:17 PM IST
new Delhi. The number of corona infected in the country has increased to 5 lakh 10 thousand 692. These figures are according to covid19india.org. Meanwhile, the government has approved the use of dexamethasone drug in the treatment of corona. This medicine is used to reduce inflammation. Patients who need oxygen support will be given this medicine.
Dexamethasone will be used as an alternative to methylprednisolone. The World Health Organization calls for increasing the production of dexamethasone. A few days ago a British clinical trial found that this drug has the potential to save the lives of Corona patients.
Meanwhile, a serological survey was launched against Corona on Saturday in Delhi. Under this, 20 thousand samples will be taken. Serological is an antibody test. This shows how spread the virus is. Under this, samples of those who have already been found to be corona positive or who are patients with no symptoms.
Corona cases cross 5 lakhs in the country
The Union Health Ministry released its figures on Saturday. According to this, 18 thousand 552 cases were reported in the last 24 hours. 384 people died. With this, the number of infected in the country has increased to 5 lakh 8 thousand 953. There are 1 lakh 97 thousand 387 active cases in them. 2 lakh 95 thousand 881 people have been cured. So far 15 thousand 685 people have died.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) said that 2 lakh 20 thousand 479 tests were done in the last 24 hours. At the same time, till June 26, tests of 79 lakh 96 thousand 707 people have been done in the country.
- Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant said, “Infections are being found all over the state. Therefore we can say that community transmission of corona has started happening here. We have to accept this truth. ''
- Border Security Force (BSF) found 43 positive cases in the last 24 days. With this, the number of infected has increased to 911. So far 633 personalities have been recovered.
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal held a press conference on the condition of Corona in Delhi on Saturday. He said, 'Delhi currently has 13500 beds, of which 6500 have been acquired. The Delhi government is also conducting 20 thousand tests every day. In the fight against Corona, the Center taught us to hold hands.
- After the escalation of the case in Delhi, Home Minister Amit Shah took command and made decisions after holding several meetings. Delhi ranks second in the country in terms of infection. He said that our fight started in the month of March. About 35 thousand Indians returned to Delhi from the most infected countries in the month of March. These people, who went home, did not have much awareness at that time, there was not even a testing kit, so it spread from one to the other and from the second to the third. There were no testing labs at that time. Then the lockdown occurred. Therefore the corona spread slightly less.
Number of patients recovered in June increased more than sick people
Unlock-1 means that more than 3 lakh patients increased in the month of June. As of June 1, there were 1 lakh 98 thousand 371 patients. That is, in the 26 days of June, 3 lakh 11 thousand 095 patients increased and the number of infected people exceeded five lakh. The good news is that the recovery rate in India has also increased rapidly. During this period, the recovery rate also increased by 16% and now it has reached 58.26%.
Unlock-1 has the highest number of patients cured. That is, the gap between the active and healthy patient has increased. Think of it this way – when Unlock-1 started on June 1, the active cases were 97 thousand 008, then the number of recovery cases was 95 thousand 744. At that time there were 1264 active cases.
After 9 June, the recovery cases became more than the active cases. On 26 June, the active cases were 1 lakh 97 thousand 784 and the recovery cases were 2 lakh 95 thousand 917. There was a difference of 98 thousand 133 between the two.
State of 5 states
Madhya Pradesh: 40 corona patients were found in Bhopal on Saturday. With this, the number of corona infected in the capital has increased to 2688. However, of these 2011 people have returned home after recovering. So far 94 people have died due to infection in the capital. Meanwhile, 10 corona were also infected in Sagar district. One corona positive was found in Parasia and Pandhurna tehsils of Chhindwara district.
Maharashtra: The Brihanmumbai Metropolitan Municipality (BMC) said that from July 1, hospitals will have to give information about deaths related to corona disease through Google Forms. Actually, this is being done for real time updates. Many times the hospitals delayed giving information. On the other hand, 5024 infected were found in the state on Friday and 175 people died.
Uttar Pradesh: On Friday, 750 new patients appeared and 19 died. In Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida), 136 positive cases, 89 in Ghaziabad and 52 in Lucknow increased. The number of infected in the state has gone up to 20 thousand 943, out of which 6730 are active cases. So far 630 people have died from Corona.
Rajasthan: Corona saw 127 positives on Saturday in Rajasthan. 38 in Alwar, 30 in Dholpur, 13 in Jaipur, 12 in Kota, 10 in Sikar, 5 in Ajmer, 4 in Udaipur, 3-3 in Bikaner and Jhunjhunu, 1-1 in Dausa, Dungarpur, Hanumangarh, Nagaur and Sawai Madhopur Found infected. With this the figure of total infected reached 16787. At the same time, 9 people also died. These include 3-3 in Jaipur and Jodhpur, Ajmer, Pali and one person each from outside the state.
Bihar: The state received 180 new patients by Saturday afternoon. With this, the number of corona infections has increased to 8858. At the same time, one person died in Patna. On Friday, 190 infected were found in the state and one patient died. So far 57 people have lost their lives from Corona.