- More than 27 lakh cases of infection in America, 1 lakh 29 thousand 286 people have died here so far
- 57 lakh people in the world have recovered so far, more than 11 lakhs have been cured in the most infected America
- Europe's aircraft manufacturing company Airbus said, due to the Corona crisis, their company will reduce 15,000 jobs worldwide
Jul 01, 2020, 02:08 AM IST
Washington. Due to increasing cases of Corona, many areas of the US, UK and Australia have moved towards lockdown again. In Arizona, the government has closed bars, gyms, cinema theaters and water parks for 30 days. More than 50 people will not be able to attend public events together.
So far 76,987 patients have been found in Arizona. While 1,588 deaths have occurred. Florida has also banned a visit to the southern seacoast on July 4 (Weekend). The State Emergency in Tennessee has been extended until August 29. The city of Leicester in Britain has again been put on lockdown. Here non-emergency shops, schools have been closed again.
There have been over 1000 cases in Leicester. While there have been 271 deaths. A month-long lockdown has been done in 32 suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. International flights have been barred from arriving in Melbourne.
One crore 52 lakh patients so far
The number of corona infections in the world has gone to 12 million 1 thousand 956. Out of these 57 lakh 34 thousand 037 people have been cured. At the same time, 5 lakh 11 thousand 231 people have lost their lives. In the last 24 hours, 1 lakh 19 thousand 050 new cases have been reported. Maximum 27 thousand 004 people were found in America, 18 thousand 256 in India, 13 thousand 190 in Brazil and 6 thousand 945 people in South Africa. Most deaths occurred in Brazil. Here 542 people lost their lives in a day. 506 people died in India. 503 people died in the US.
10 countries where corona has the highest impact
|Country||How infected||How many deaths||How well|
*these figures https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ Are taken from
- The European Union (EU) has decided to open the border from July 1 for 15 countries, including China. In this, the stay for United Stade i.e. US will continue. Countries whose people have been allowed to re-enter Europe include neighboring countries of the US like Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Uruguay, Algeria, Georgia, Montenegro.
- According to the EU diplomat, in view of the cases of corona virus in the US, the arrival of Americans to Europe has been stopped for some more time. Several precautionary rules have also been made to prevent corona from spreading. Which will be compulsory for people entering the European country.
- European aircraft manufacturing company Airbus said that 15,000 jobs would be lost from their company due to the Corona crisis.
WHO said – we are far from ending the epidemic
WHO chief Tedros Adhonum Gabresiosis said on Monday that the economies of countries around the world are going through a very bad situation, but the worst is yet to come. Gabresiosis said that more people could be infected if governments did not follow the right policies. We all want the epidemic to end, but we are still far from it.
Britain: Lockdown in Leicester
The government has imposed a lockdown in Leicester, UK. According to government figures, cases have risen sharply in Leicester in seven days. During this period 135 out of one lakh people have been found infected. Leicester accounts for about 10% of all positive cases in the country in the last week.
Religious places to open in UAE from July 1
Religious sites will be opened in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 1 July. The number of infected here has exceeded 48 thousand. At the same time, 314 people have died. An official from Abu Dhabi said that passengers whose corona test came negative 48 hours ago, only they will be allowed to come here.
Swine flu found in China may increase epidemic further
Researchers in China have discovered a new type of swine flu, which may further exacerbate the epidemic. The report was published in the American Science General PNAS on Monday. It is named G4. Genetically, it is the form of H1N1, which caused havoc in 2009. Researchers fear that the virus may also spread from one person to another.
S.Korea: 43 new cases
There have been 43 new cases of pandemic in South Korea in 24 hours. The number of infected has increased to 12,800. In recent weeks, between 30 and 60 cases of persistent infection are being reported every day. The death toll from infection is 282. The death rate here is 2.20%.
Egypt: 7 patients died in hospital fire
Seven Corona patients died in a fire in an Egyptian hospital. Seven other people were injured. The injured have been admitted to another hospital. The country received 1566 new cases on Monday. The number of infected here has risen to 66,754. At the same time, the death toll has risen to 2872.
California: 2600 prisoners infected here
About 2600 prisoners have been found infected in California jails. Governor Gavin Newsom said Tuesday that more than a thousand Jiga prisoners were infected in San Quintin's prison. There are about 1.13 lakh prisoners in the state. So far, around 3500 prisoners have been released from jails due to the epidemic.
China: 19 new cases of infection
China has found 19 new infections during 24 hours. Eight are local, while 11 are cases from outside. According to the report released by the National Health Commission on Tuesday, seven cases were registered in Beijing and one in Shanghai in cases of local infections. During this time no person has died.
read this also