- Today's announcement by the Finance Minister will help in economic change- Modi
- I praise PM Modi for today's decisions- Amit Shah
May 16, 2020, 10:26 PM IST
Mumbai. The fourth installment of the economic package was released by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Saturday. Prime Minister Modi praised it and tweeted that important sectors like coal, minerals, defense, aviation, space and nuclear power have been included in the announcements by the Finance Minister today. The announced measures and reforms will create many business opportunities and support economic transformation.
After this, Home Minister Amit Shah and Defense Minister Rajnath Singh praised this economic package. The fifth installment of the Rs 20 lakh crore economic package will be announced at 11 am on Sunday. Prime Minister Modi announced an incentive package to tackle Kovid-19 earlier this week.
This decision will give a boost to our economy- Amit Shah
- Home Minister Amit Shah said that PM Modi's mantra of reform, performance and change has been contributing to India's growth in the last six years. I thank PM Modi and Finance Minister Sitharaman. Today's historical decisions will definitely give a boost to our economy.
- He said that Rs 50,000 crore for the development of infrastructure in the coal sector and the introduction of commercial mining is a welcome policy reform. This will bring more competition and transparency.
- Home Minister Amit Shah said that raising the FDI limit to 74 percent in the defense manufacturing sector and banning the import of select weapons / platforms every year would boost Make in India. Will reduce our import burden.
Rajnath Singh said – efficiency of factories will improve
Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh said that announcements were made by the government under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi. This will go a long way in stabilizing the economy in many ways. Corporateization will improve the efficiency of our Ordnance Supply and Factories. The FDI limit in the defense manufacturing sector has been automatically increased from 49% to 74%.