- The third phase of the lockdown will be completed on May 17, the government also prepares for the fourth phase
- On Friday, corona report of 169 patients came positive, now 4595 infected in the state
May 16, 2020, 07:48 AM IST
Bhopal. The first Shramik special train for Rewa from Habibganj railway station between Lockdown-3 departed Friday night, breaking the protocol of Kovid-19. Railway, district administration did not follow social distancing and sent 65 to 65 passengers in every bogie instead of 45. Only 25% of the workers in the train, known as Shramik Special, were 45% while the students. There were also 4 buses outside the station which were not used. After screening 1424 passengers in 22 train of Boghi sent to Rewa. The train left from Platform-1 on Friday at 8:06 pm. Signal received at 8 o'clock at night. Then the train stopped, announcing 5 more passengers. Pooja Singh of Shahdol said that she had come here for coaching competitive exams. Caught by lockdown. Although there was not much problem of eating and drinking, but now I feel like going home, then I am going.
Phase-4 preparation in the state; Aud & Even's formula can open the market
Lockdown phase-4 will begin in Madhya Pradesh from May 18. It is being told that it can continue till 31 May. The state government has chalked out its strategy. It will be finalized and sent to the Union Home Ministry by tonight. In Phase-4, markets can be opened using the aud and even formulas. The ban on religious places will remain in force till 31 May. In such a situation, Muslim society will have to celebrate Eid at home. Here, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has appealed to the migrating laborers to stop wherever they are. The state government will take everyone to safe house.
Three laborers died in road accident in Guna
Three migrant laborers from Uttar Pradesh in Guna died in a road accident. CSP Neha Pachisiya said that a truck was going from Biaora, filling the migrant laborers. His encounter near the Guna bypass was triggered by a pickup coming from Shivpuri. The encounter of these two caught another truck. Mahesh Prajapati, a resident of village Amdai in Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh, Pramod Pal and Deepak Prajapati, residents of Devakathia in Ghazipur district, died.
Workers coming from Pune hanged in Chhatarpur
The body of a laboring youth returning from Sagar from Pune was found hanging from a tree along the National Highway. Gulganj police station in-charge Dharmendra Upadhyay told that the body is that of Santosh Rackwar's son Nannu Rackwar. He is a resident of village Hardi in Gadhakota area of Sagar. He was trapped in the lockdown in Pune. Somehow, a truck reached Chhatarpur on Thursday night. Due to not getting any vehicle from here, he chose the way to his village on foot. At 6 in the morning, he was seen talking on the phone in front of the government hospital in Angaur and after this he hanged himself from a tree near here and died.
26 new positives in Bhopal; Figure reached 926, 356 active patients
26 new corona infections were confirmed in Bhopal on Friday afternoon. They also include 3 members of a family. There were 926 cases in the capital. At present there are 356 active patients, who are admitted in other corona care centers including Viva, AIIMS. Here, the good news is that 31 people were discharged from Viva Hospital in the evening. The number of healthy patients has reached 580. At the same time, 35 people have died so far.
Will be relaxed outside the Containment Zone
Bhopal Collector Tarun Pithode has said to increase the lockdown, but construction activities may increase outside the container area. Some other antique shops can be opened. The city is divided into six sectors. It will be relaxed in Kolar, Hoshangabad Road, Ratibad, Govindpura Industrial Area, BHEL and Bairagarh. Containment areas will remain fully locked down.
Tip: Every day shops in different segments open
- With social distancing, markets can be opened one day from the formula of Aud and Even or different segments can be opened every day. Like- someday of clothes and someday electronic.
- Shopping malls can also be opened one day except one day.
- Construction works should begin outside the container so that CPA, Municipal Corporation, PWD and private builders will be able to complete the old projects.
- Private offices should be opened with a 33% manpower for a fixed time. Public transport can be started as an experiment.
- Hotel and restaurant operators may be allowed to open for home delivery of food and parcel supplies.
Restrictions: Mall-shopping centers, schools and colleges may remain closed
- Those in hot spots and containment areas may be banned from entering the green zone.
- Malls, shopping centers, large social and religious events, schools and colleges may remain closed. Possibility of normalcy with life conditions in the Green Zone and Orange Zone.
- Activities may be common in the districts of the Green and Orange zones. Manpower will be 100 percent in the districts of the Green Zone.
- Offices will open outside the containment area of Orange Zone, manpower may be 50 to 70 percent, but collectors will decide to reduce and increase it. All shops can open, but section 144 will remain in force. Transport will be normal. Other works will be exempt with construction. Hot markets will open in the Green Zone with social distancing.
169 new infected were found in one day in the state
On Friday, 169 new corona patients were found in Madhya Pradesh. Now 4595 coronas have been infected in the state. 239 have died. 2171 people have returned home after recovering.
- Bhopal: 15 foreign depositors will be presented in court today. These people have been caught in a lockdown violation case in two different police station areas. Jamati returned from Delhi. It is also believed to be responsible for spreading the infection of coronavirus in Bhopal. Earlier on Thursday, 18 depositors were produced in the court. He has been sent to jail for 14 days in judicial custody.
- Bhopal: 15 areas of the city have been excluded from the Containment Zone. Now the barricades installed here will also be removed. After not getting corona positive in these areas in the last 28 days, the scall here has been down. With the removal of the container area, shops of essential goods will also be opened here.
- Bhopal: 18 people were discharged from the capital's Viva Hospital for recovery. These people told people that there is no need to fear corona, it is a common disease. Follow the lockdown and adopt social distancing.
- Jabalpur: 4 new corona infected were found on Thursday night. They also include a baby girl. The number of patients here increased to 162. Earlier in the evening, 3 infected were found. All three are residents of Sarvodaya Nagar Ranital. So far 71 infected have been cured in the district.
- Morena: The investigation report of a pregnant woman returned from Gujarat in the district came to Corona positive. After this, the number of infected increased to 6. The pregnant woman came to Ambah from Ahmedabad on May 11 with her husband.
- Raisen: A staff nurse at the Chiklod Kala Health Center was found corona positive here. Block Medical Officer Dr. Arvind Singh Chauhan told that the nurse came on duty till Monday. After this, the sample was taken on health. The nurse is currently admitted in AIIMS Bhopal.
- sea: Here a young man from Sadar Bazar area was found to be Corona positive. He has recently returned from Nashik. So far 17 patients have been reported in the district. 5 of them have also been healthy.
- Datia: Four positives have been found in the district. They include two children and a woman. All three patients are already admitted in the isolation ward of the district hospital. A few days ago these people came from Ahmedabad. A young man has also been found infected.
Delivery of migrant women in trucks and trains in Satna in Rajgarh
The woman returning to UP from Mumbai was delivered in a truck. The woman was referred to Rajgarh after investigation in Biaora. Mahila Basti hails from the district. Here, in Satna, the woman gave birth to a child on a labor special train. This woman was going from Aurangabad to Ghazipur in UP. Delivery took place between Maihar-Uchhara station.
Accident in Guna and Narsinghpur, 19 injured
A traveler (mini bus) entered the truck parked on the side of the road after landing from the flyover of the highway near Awan village in Raghaugarh area on Thursday night. 3 people were seriously injured in the accident, who were referred to Guna. 11 others were admitted to the hospital in Sada. All these people were going from Poona to Uttarakhand. Here, 8 people were injured after overturning a passenger vehicle going from Ambala to Chennai in Narsinghpur. The accident occurred near Dangidhana on National Highway 44. There were 11 people in this vehicle. Jabalpur was referred when one was in critical condition.
Workers from Maharashtra blocked the highway in Rewa
Workers from Maharashtra reached Rewa and blocked the Rathara highway. There were long queues of vehicles here, many vehicles were stuck in jams. The workers allege that the governance and administration are not providing help.
Total infected patients 4656: Indore 2299, Bhopal 961, Ujjain 284, Jabalpur 168, Burhanpur 122, Khargone 99, Dhar 96, Khandwa 81, Raisen 65, Dewas 58 Mandsaur 57 Neemuch 49, Hoshangabad 37, Gwalior 54, Ratlam 28, Barwani 26, Morena 27, Sagar 17, Vidisha 14, Agramalwa 13, Bhind 16, Rewa 11, Shajapur 8, Satna 8, Jhabua 7, Chhindwara 5, Sehore 5, Sheopur 4, Sidhi 4, Alirajpur 3, Anuppur 3, Harda 3, Shahdol 3, Shivpuri 4, A patient at Tikamgarh 3, Datia 4, Ashoknagar 2, Dindori 2, Betul 1, Guna 1, Mandla 1, Panna 1, Seoni 1, Damoh. Death: Indore 98, Bhopal 35, Ujjain 45, Jabalpur 8, Burhanpur 9, Khargone 8, Dhar 2, Khandwa 8, Raisen 3, Dewas 7, Mandsaur 4, Neemuch 1, Hoshangabad 3, Gwalior 2, Sagar 1, Agramalwa 1 , 1 patient died in Shajapur 1, Satna 1, Chhindwara 1, Sehore 1, Ashoknagar.
- Retrieved 2399: Indore 1098, Bhopal 601, Ujjain 146, Jabalpur 79, Burhanpur 13, Khargone 62, Dhar 69, Khandwa 38, Raisen 56, Dewas 18, Mandsaur 12, Neemuch 4, Hoshangabad 32, Gwalior 16, Ratlam 23, Barwani 26, Morena 18 , Sagar 5, Vidisha 13, Agarmalava 12, Rewa 1, Shajapur 7, Chhindwara 2, Sheopur 4, Alirajpur 3, Harda 3, Shahdol 3, Shivpuri 3, Tikamgarh 3, Dindori 1, a patient was recovered in Betul. (According to the Bulletin released by the Health Department on Friday night)