Must pay on time
Peasant movement (Farmers Protest) Between Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar (Narendra Singh Tomar) new agricultural laws (New Farm Laws) The ‘truth’ is kept in front of the country. He has said that everyone must know the truth of the new agricultural laws so that there is no confusion.
– #MSP Will not be finished.
– #APMC Mandis will not be closed.
– No one can take away the land of the farmer for any reason.
– Buyers cannot make any changes in the farmer’s land.
– Narendra Singh Tomar (@nstomar) December 9, 2020
The Agriculture Minister has given information by tweeting that ‘Agricultural laws do not affect the MSP system and APMC mandis (APMC). Farmers can fix the prices of the produce before growing the crop. Buyers will have to pay on time or else they will have to face legal action.
No one can take away the farmer’s land
The Agriculture Minister has tweeted another, ‘Due to these laws, no one can take away the land of the farmer for any reason. Buyers cannot make any changes in the farmer’s land. The contractor cannot terminate the contract without full payment. ‘