- So far 4747 infected cases have been reported in Rajasthan, out of which 2421 have been discharged.
- So far 125 people have died due to corona in Rajasthan, the highest being 67 deaths in Jaipur.
May 15, 2020, 10:05 PM IST
Jaipur. In Rajasthan, more than 200 people have received positive for the third consecutive day. On Friday, the state saw the highest number of 213 new infected cases. These include 48 in Kota, 38 in Udaipur, 23 in Jaipur, 13 in Pali, 31 in Jodhpur, 9 in Chittorgarh, 7 in Sikar, 6 in Jaisalmer, 5 in Ajmer and Jalore, 4 in Dausa, 3 in Rajsamand, Nagaur. , 2-2 in Hanumangarh and Churu, 1-1 patients were found in Jhalawar, Bikaner, Barmer, Jhunjhunu, Karauli, Dungarpur, Baran, Bharatpur.
Among them, 6 BSF personnel were also found infected in Jodhpur. At the same time, a person from Madhya Pradesh was also found positive. With this, the total number of positive patients in the state has reached 4747. Earlier, 206 positive cases were reported on Thursday and 202 on Wednesday.
On the other hand, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said that it is very painful for migrant laborers to leave their homes on foot. He said that the SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate) will be responsible if the workers are seen walking anywhere in the state. Three women DSPs in the state DSP Prem Dhanade, Sudha Palawat and Chetna Bhati have formed the Hello Mummy WhatsApp group to help pregnant women. So far, 150 pregnant women from the curfew sector have joined this group. Through this, four pregnant women have been helped in two days.
- Ajmer: Nurses on duty at SNCUI located in the infant unit of JLN Hospital these days remain the whole 'world' for a four-day newborn. A child who came positive in Zanana Hospital has been admitted to the Corona ward. As a precautionary, the maternity husband was also sent to the Quarantine Center.
- Jaipur: Police in the city have launched a campaign for masking and social distancing. Fines will be charged if they do not follow the rules from Monday.
- Jalore: The curfew has been imposed after an infected person was found in the city. In addition, curfew is already in force in Bhadwal, Siyana, Junibali, Kalapura, Rajikavas and Pavati. Golana village is also strictly prohibited.
- Udaipur: The local administration said that this exemption would not be applicable in the Containment Zone area of the Municipal Corporation area and all the curfewed areas of the district, despite the exemption from the state government to open shops, restaurants, restaurants a day ago.
Corona reached 31 districts out of 33
- The highest number of infections in the state are in Jaipur. 1387 (2 Italian citizens) are infected here. Apart from this, 1033 in Jodhpur (47 of them came from Iran), 318 in Kota, 247 in Ajmer, 354 in Udaipur, 144 in Tonk, 151 in Chittorgarh, 158 in Nagaur, 122 in Bharatpur, 68 in Banswara, 113 in Pali, Jalore. Out of 69 patients, 61 in Jaisalmer (14 of them came from Iran), 48 in Jhalawar, 53 in Jhunjhunu, 43 in Bhilwara, 41 in Bikaner. Meanwhile, 32 in Dausa, 24 in Dholpur, 33 in Alwar, 33 in Churu, 33 in Rajsamand, 22 in Sirohi, 15 in Dungarpur, 14 in Hanumangarh, 26 in Sikar, 16 in Sawai Madhopur, 17 in Barmer, 9 in Karauli. , 4 corona patients have been found in Pratapgarh. 4 infected have been found in Baran. 49 BSF personnel have also been found positive in Jodhpur. At the same time, 6 people from other states were found positive.
- So far 125 people have died from Corona in Rajasthan. These include 67 in Jaipur (including four from UP), 17 in Jodhpur, 10 in Kota, 5 in Ajmer, 3-3 in Pali and Nagaur, Karauli, Alwar, Bikaner, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Sikar and Bharatpur 2-2, Jalore. Banswara, Churu, Pratapgarh, Sawai Madhopur and Tonk have lost 1-1.