- Shops will open from 7 am to 7 pm, night curfew from 7 am to 7 am
May 20, 2020, 06:36 AM IST
Ratlam. The market, which has been closed for 59 days due to the lockdown, will be seen again from Wednesday. With the coming of the Green Zone, all the shops will be open in our district except the salons, beauty parlors, spas from Wednesday. Shopkeepers will be able to open shops between 7 am and 7 pm. There will be a night curfew from 7 to 7 in the evening. If someone goes out without medical emergency, breaking section 144 will be taken in section 188. It will be mandatory for shopkeepers and customers to apply masks and maintain two yards. Transport service has not started.
All government, semi-government and private offices of the district will be opened with full capacity. Collector Ruchika Chauhan told that all these orders will remain in force till lockdown-4 (31 May).
No crowded events
No crowded programs will be allowed in the district.
These will open from today
Grocery, vegetable, milk, flour mill, snacks, sweets, textiles, jewelery, utensils, stationery, electronic items, electronic items repair shops, building materials, hardware shops will be opened.
They won't open
Salons, beauty parlors, spas, hotels, restaurants, bars, precincts, transport services, schools, colleges, coaching, gyms will not open from today. Cinema hall, shopping mall, gymnasium, swimming pool, amusement park, theater, auditorium, meeting hall will remain closed. Passenger buses will not operate.
There should be a distance of 6 feet between the customers and no more than 5 customers at a time inside the shop. It will be the responsibility of the shopkeeper to follow this rule. Otherwise action will be taken.
The restaurant will not be able to eat and drink by standing there on relief
- Restaurants will open, from here one can get goods packed and taken away but cannot eat and drink while standing inside or outside the shop.
- They will not be able to sell goods (tea, snacks etc.) by putting them on a cart, but they will be able to deliver food items from home or shop to home.
- Pan-gutkha shops will also open, but no one will be able to eat and drink while standing in the shop or outside it.
1 thousand on spitting Penalty of
Those who spit on the road will be fined 1 thousand rupees. Administration and police staff will be alert for this.
50 people will be allowed in the wedding and 20 people in the funeral.
If the wedding can be held in the presence of 50 people, more than 20 people will not be able to attend the funeral.
Benefit from them
- Give importance to work from home
- Use e-payment from filling bill to making payment
These instructions also: no organizing
- The company will issue the pass to the factory workers.
- Social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural, religious and crowded events will remain closed.
- Will be able to practice in the sports complex and stadium but visitors are not allowed.
- Religious places will remain closed for common people.
- Online and distance learning method will be allowed.
- Alcohol, drinking, gutkha and tobacco will be banned in public places.
These four things are very important because we have to learn to live with the corona
- Get out of the house with a mask
- Follow social distancing by making a distance of 2 meters from people
- Clean hands frequently with soap or sanitizer
- Don't spit in the market