- There is not a single urban body of the district in the star rating
May 20, 2020, 06:29 AM IST
Hoshangabad The municipality is consistently fourth in the Haeshangabad Cleanliness Survey 2019-20. NAPA claimed 3 stars but could not even join One Star. That is, NAPA has been left out of the star rating of cleanliness. Now on Tuesday, Urban Development Minister Hardeep Singh Puri of the Central Government announced the rating card for waste-free cities. Not a single urban body of the district could participate in it. While smaller urban bodies like Shahganj have achieved the rating of three stars.
Star could not get Chinese light and lamp
NAPA installed Chinese lighting, branches, laps to give the city a star rating. Deployed more than 300 sweepers, nightly cleaning systems in the market and sweep with sweep machines. Even after door to door garbage vehicles, NAPA could not make it to the star rating.
Star lost due to these reasons
- STP not being able to start in Malakhedi.
- Piles of garbage in public places, markets.
- No waste segregation in trenching grounds.
- No clusters for waste management in Babai.
- Do not remove garbage from large drains.
- Polythene was not fully raked.
Madhuri Sharma, CMO said
Not the cleanliness ranking, Tuesday's star rating result has come. Tough arrangements have been made for the cleanliness of the city. Will arrange and fix