- The airport was trialled for safety before the flight started
- All arrangements have been made to ensure that the staff is minimized.
May 20, 2020, 06:21 AM IST
Indore. On Tuesday, some passengers arrived at the airport carrying bags. Passengers standing at the social distance showed the e-boarding pass standing on one side of the glass and the automatic temperature was also noted as they passed through the thermal body scanner. Don't be surprised, no flights have started yet. Actually, this was a trial done before the flight started at the airport. Measures to protect passengers and staff from infection were also discussed in the presence of Airport Director Arima Sanyal. All arrangements were made to ensure that the staff is minimized. Sanyal said, we are all set. Whenever flights begin, all precautions to avoid infection will be taken.
Such arrangements: E-boarding card will have to be shown, glass separators will be installed for CISF
- The glass separator will be between the passengers and the CISF, it will see the tickets, document: The passengers will have to show the e-boarding card along with the entry at the airport. Glass separators will be installed for the CISF deployed in security. On one side, the passenger tickets will show the document. The team will look at these with magnifying glass.
- Thermal body scanners to be installed: Thermal body scanners will be installed at the airport. Passing in front of them will record the temperature of the passengers' body. The system will alert when there is a fever. Such passengers can also be prevented from traveling.
- Passengers' shoes, luggage will be sanitized: Passengers will have to sanitize shoes during entry. The entire luggage will also be sanitized during the entry of passengers. At the same time, a machine will also be installed for hand sanitizing the passengers.
- E-boarding pass: Passengers will be able to give their luggage to the airlines company by showing an e-boarding card. There will also be a glass separator so that the staff can avoid infection. At the same time, the boarding card will not be sealed during check in.
- Seats will also be such that social distance is being maintained: The arrangement of seats in the waiting hall at the airport will be such that social distance is maintained among the passengers. One seat will seat only one person. Earlier there was a seating arrangement of three people simultaneously. It will also be changed.
Hand sanitization will be done on the first floor from the escalator
When the passengers reach the first floor from the escalator in the airport premises, they will have to hand sanitize here again.
The luggage carried will be sanitized after X-ray.
During the test, the passengers who will pass through the luggage X-ray. Passengers will be able to get them by showing e-boarding card.