Hoshangabad News in Hindi: Fire at Deora electronic shop from short circuit at one o'clock, fire burning | Fire at Deora electronic shop from short circuit at one o'clock, fire burning

  • Accident occurred near Shriguru Kanha Baba Chowk, Panchanama will be made today
  • Panchnama could not be made due to the marriage of the director

Dainik Bhaskar

May 20, 2020, 06:13 AM IST

Sodalpur A fire broke out in a short circuit at Deora Electronic located at Shri Guru Kanha Baba Chowk in the village at around 1 pm. Electronic items kept in the shop were destroyed by fire.
As soon as the information was received, the resident of Alampur, two km away, reached the shop operator Amit Deora Maike. The fire was extinguished with the help of nearby villagers. At the same time fire brigade from Timarni also reached the spot. By the time the shop was completely gutted.

Panchnama could not be formed due to the wedding of the shop operator on Tuesday. Panchnama will be made by opening shop on Wednesday morning. After this the loss will be assessed. In this regard, Patwari Vikas Jaeshi said that the phone operator was called by calling. Panchnama could not be formed due to the marriage of the director. The operator has said to open the shop on Wednesday morning. After this, the loss assessment will be done by making a Panchnama.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *