- Some activities will start by 31 May, except for the Containment area
- Total lockdown will remain in the city from 7 to 7 in the evening
- Electronic goods will also be delivered home
May 20, 2020, 05:56 AM IST
Ujjain The city will be able to start some activities from Wednesday, except for the containment area between curfew and lockdown till 31 May but with conditions. Shops like grocery, grocery, namkeen and electronics will be open from 6 am to 7 pm but only for home delivery. At the same time, government offices will also be started with 50 percent staff.
Collector Ashish Singh has issued the orders as per the revised guide line issued in the circular of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India on Tuesday. In this, along with extending the lockdown period till May 31 in the Municipal Corporation area, these activities can be started in terms of other areas except the container area. However, in the order issued by the Collector, it has also been clarified that the residents of the Municipal Corporation boundary area will be prohibited from leaving without permission. There will be total lockdown in the city from 7 to 7 in the evening. Ujjain's agricultural produce market will remain closed. The SDMs will issue separate orders in respect of other mandis. Action was taken by the Collector for violating these orders issued under Section -144 of Criminal Procedure Code-1973, under the provisions of Section-188 Bhadvi, Section-51 to 60 of Disaster Management Act-2005 and The Epidemic Disease Act-1897 Will go.
These shops will be open and activities will continue
- Grocery, grocery, snacks wholesale shops.
- Milk, animal feed, pet food shops.
- Municipal corporation supply of vegetable packets.
- Electricals / Electronics Shops.
- These exemptions, except in the Containment area of the city and only for home delivery from 7 am to 6 pm)
- Home delivery of LPG will be possible from 7 am to 6 pm.
- The flour mill will be open from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Compost-seed pesticide shops will be open from 11 am to 6 pm. But (after the permission of the Collector on the recommendation of Deputy Director Agriculture)
- Medical stores and control shops will be open from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Petrol pumps will be open 24 hours a day from 7 am to 6 pm and on national and state routes.
- Industrial Units and Sport Complex 7
- Will be open from 9 am to 9 am but (after the permission of the Collector on the recommendation of the Sports Officer)
These services will be restricted in the container and conditional elsewhere.
- The priest, imam, pastor, scholar will be allowed to visit the religious place for opening and closing, aarti / worship.
- Government offices can be operated with 50 percent staff. Employees will be able to visit the Identity Card issued by the Head of Office.
- Only identity cards will be accepted for traffic to police, government employees, media personnel, chemists, doctors etc. on duty.
- Regular sanitization of permitted industries and other workplaces will be mandatory. Cargo vehicle will be allowed.
- It will be necessary to encourage everyone to use the Arogya Setu App. Work can be taken from minimum number of employees / workers.
This will remain a condition
1 Masks, sanitizers, hand soaps, handwash will have to be available to prevent corona.
2 Wearing face masks at all public and work places.
3 Spitting in public places will be prohibited. Consumption of gutkha, tobacco, alcohol etc. is also prohibited.
4 The rules of social distancing have to be followed.
5 If a person is affected by an infection, it will be immediately reported to the government.
These activities which will be completely banned
- Operation of trains and inter-state and inter-district buses (except vehicles permitted by Ministry of Home Affairs).
- Interstate movement of individuals.
- All school-college educational training coaching institutes.
- All hotel restaurants will remain closed.
- Cinema hall, shopping mall, gym, swimming pool, park, bar, auditorium etc. will remain closed.
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural, religious events and other conferences, picketing, gathering, procession, rally, use of DJ etc. will be closed.
- Fireworks and explosive materials will not be used.
- Salons and spas will be banned.
- By collecting on the road, they will not be able to cause traffic disruption.