- 6333 new corona patients found within last three days in Maharashtra
- The number of patients in the country on May 18 was 1 lakh 326, while on May 19, there were 1 lakh 6 thousand 480 patients.
- Railways have so far run 1813 laborers special trains, 2.2 million people reached home; Maximum 912 went to Uttar Pradesh
May 21, 2020, 07:26 AM IST
new Delhi. There have been one lakh 12 thousand 24 cases of coronavirus in the country. 5547 patients were found on Wednesday alone. More than 11 thousand cases of corona have been reported in the last three days. Out of this, more than 6 thousand patients are from Maharashtra alone. That is, about 54 percent of the total infected are from here.
Corona infection is increasing rapidly in the country. On May 18, where the number of patients was 1 lakh 326. One day later this figure increased to 1 lakh 6 thousand 480. At the same time, on Wednesday, the number of patients exceeded one lakh 12 thousand. On the other hand, in Maharashtra, on May 18, 2005, on May 19, 2078 and on May 20, 2250 new patients were found. Within three days, 6333 infected were found here. On Wednesday, 743 patients were found in Tamil Nadu, 534 in Delhi, 398 in Gujarat, 270 in Madhya Pradesh. These figures are based on information received from covid19india.org and state governments.
Five days when the worst case
|The date||The case|
The infection spread to 26 states and 7 union territories
Coronavirus infection has spread to 26 states. 7 Union Territories are also vulnerable. These include Delhi, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Puducherry and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
|state||How infected||How well||How many deaths|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1390||678||17|
|Andaman and Nicobar||33||33||0|
|Dadar And Nagar Haveli||1||1||0|
According to the Union Health Ministry, there are 1 lakh 6 thousand 750 patients of Corona in the country. Out of this, 61 thousand 149 are being treated, while 42 thousand 297 are also healthy. So far, 3 thousand 303 people have died.
5 states and 1 union territory
- Madhya Pradesh, Infected- 5735: The state saw 270 patients on Wednesday, while the death toll from coronavirus rose to 267. Coronavirus infection has reached 48 out of 52 districts of Madhya Pradesh. Now the patients who are coming in the state have migrated and reached home districts from other states. The patients who have been found in Dindori, Panna, Damoh, Guna, Mandla, Seoni, Umaria, Rajgarh, Singrauli, Tikamgarh and Chhatarpur have come from other states.
- Maharashtra, Infected- 39297: On Wednesday, 2250 new patients were found in Maharashtra, while 65 people died. So far, 1390 patients have died from Corona in the state. The number of active patients in the state is 27 thousand 581. On Wednesday, 1372 patients were found in Mumbai, while 41 people died. So far, 23 thousand 935 corona positive patients have been found in the capital.
- Uttar Pradesh, Infected – 5175: On Wednesday, 249 Corona patients were found in the state. In this, 50 cases were reported in Barabanki, 12 in Prayagraj, 10 in Rampur, 11 in Pratapgarh, 10 in Rampur. 323 corona infected patients were found in 24 hours from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday morning. This is the largest number of infected in 24 hours in the state. Earlier, 208 patients were found in the state on Tuesday and 203 on Monday.
- Rajasthan, Infected- 6015: The state received 170 cases on Wednesday. These include 17 in Nagaur, 22 in Dungarpur, 12 in Sikar, 5 in Sirohi, 8-8 in Jhunjhunu and Sikar, 6 in Kota, 4 in Sirohi, 3 in Udaipur, 2 in Jaipur, 1 in Jhalawar and Baran. . The corona report of 338 patients came positive on Tuesday.
- Bihar, Infected – 1607: On Wednesday, 88 people reported positive in the state. Here 10 people have died from Corona. The number of infected in Bihar has increased due to the arrival of migrants. In the last ten days, 891 new infections were detected.
- DayLly, infected- 11088: In Delhi, 534 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours. With this, the total number of infected people in the capital has increased to more than 11. The corona report of 500 patients came positive on Tuesday, 265 patients recovered and 6 died. Of the total infected, 5720 are being treated here, while 5192 patients have been cured.