- So far 26 thousand 826 people have been sampled in the district, 1213 patients returned to their homes after beating Corona
- Collector granted concession to Eyeglass Shop, Industrial Unit, Transport Nagar / Loha Mandi and CA / CS
May 21, 2020, 11:54 AM IST
Indore. On Wednesday, 59 new cases were reported. At the same time, 2 people were confirmed dead. An investigation of 644 samples found 581 negatives. So far, a total of 2774 people have been affected by the virus. At the same time, 107 have been defeated. One relief is that 55 people were discharged on Wednesday. With this, 1213 people have recovered and returned to their homes.
So far, 26 thousand 826 people have been sampled in the district. Meanwhile, Collector Manish Singh has announced a number of concessions on Wednesday night to promote economic activities in Lockdown 4.0. In which glasses shop, industrial unit, transport city / Loha Mandi and CA / CS will be able to speed up their work.
New positive patients continue to meet
Meanwhile, even though the container has been lifted from around 40 areas in the city when the corona is free, many new areas have emerged as hotspot areas in the city. Corona patients have been found in about 62 new areas in the last 10 days. That is, the spread of the disease is also happening in new areas. After the lockdown, it was believed that new cases would not come out now, but after two months, cases are being received.
The special thing is that these new cases are being found in new areas. Patients have been found in areas like Ganga Nagar, Pancham ki Fail, Loha Gate, Lalbagh Gate, Yashwant Nagar, BSNL Office Nehru Nagar, New Palasia, Paganis Paga etc. At the same time, there are 145 areas of the city which have remained stable in the last three weeks. Here the number of patients has neither decreased nor increased. If the lockdown is strictly done, then we can also expect such areas to be declared free. However, the arrival of new positive patients is still going on.
Concession granted here
- Eyeglass Shop: From 11 am to 4 pm except for the Containment Area. Will be able to keep only 50% staff.
- Industrial Unit: Sanwer Road Sector A to F, Nemawar Road (Ring Road to Bypass) and industrial units outside the bypass approved, the rule of working by keeping workers there. Work will be done from 7 am to 6 pm.
- Transport Nagar / Loha Mandi: 12 to 4 clearance for booking and delivery of goods at Loha Mandi at Grain Market Gate, customers will not be able to come to the shop. New Loha Mandi will operate from 11 to 5.
- CA / CS: The offices will open from 11am to 4pm. Customers will not be able to come. Will be able to give service in industrial units.
- New Siyaganj: All 400 institutions approved from 11 am to 4 am. Booking on phone.
- Mechanic City: Here the spare parts shop and workshops will be open from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Repairing and air filling at petrol pumps: Starting at approved pumps.
- Milk Distributors & Water Tankers: Will be able to move within the city-village limits.