- Ministry of Home Affairs issued detailed guidelines making seven points mandatory
- Salons to be opened in Red and Green zones from where and when, dates not mentioned
May 21, 2020, 07:43 PM IST
Bhopal. After sweets shops in Madhya Pradesh, now salons will also open. On Thursday, the state government released a guideline regarding the opening of haircutting salon and parlor. According to the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, it will be necessary to follow the seven points. Based on which conditional permission can be granted. People with cold, cough and cold will not get entry in the salon.
Salon operators and people going there have to follow the guidelines. The order issued by the government states that all Corona protocols have to be followed. The instructions to open the saloon have been issued by the Home Department Secretary SN Mishra. Now people going to the salon will have to take some luggage with them. The district administration team will monitor it continuously. However, it is not yet clear where this exemption will be provided in the Green Zone and Red Zone. Also, when will the exemption be mentioned, it is not mentioned in the order of the Home Department.
These will be the rules
- People suffering from fever, colds and coughs will be prohibited.
- The availability and use of sanitizer at the entrance of the shop will be necessary.
- It will be mandatory at all times for hairstylists and employees working in the shop to use face masks, globs, head covers and aprines.
- It will be mandatory to sanitize all tools and equipment once they are used.
- Disposable towel and paper will be used separately for each customer.
- The staff must sanitize their hands after each haircut.
- Disinfection of all common areas, floors, elevators, lounges, stairs and handrails will be mandatory.