- Leave from Amalatas Hospital, the number of patients who have recovered so far is 39
- 22 will bring ongoing treatment
May 21, 2020, 07:32 AM IST
Dewas Wednesday's day brought good news in the battle with Caraina. Take 10 people in a single day and bring out your clamshells. These included a 2-year-old girl and an elderly 70-year-old. This is the first time so many patients are returning home in a single day.
Anita Mandhani, 51, a resident of Vasudevapura, 19-year-old Yash, 2-year-old girl Delisha, 54-year-old Chhotu Khan of Pushpunj Colony, Etawah, Meera Rajaram, 70, a resident of Rewabag, 55-year-old Prem Lal father Ratan, a resident of Radha Ganj, 42-year-old Rekha Kishore, a resident of Bihariganj. Abdul Sattar, 63, of Tilaknagar employee colony, Deepak father Kailash, resident of Binjana, 60-year-old Padmasinh resident of Tonkkala Discharged on coming to negative. CMHO Dr. RK Saxena, Civil Surgeon Dr. Atul Bidwai, District TB Officer Dr. Mishra, Corona Ward in-charge Dr. Ashwin Songera, Dr. Jagat Rawat and Nursing Superintendent Manish Sharma, Devendra Dubey from Phulmala giving security insect to all the patients discharged Everyone was welcomed to the battle of Corona. Officers and employees waved him off. Hospital chairman Mayankraj Singh Bhadauria expressed his gratitude.
Three patients were serious
- 70-year-old Mirabai and Padmasinh of Tankkhurd had sharp nemenia. His condition was critical, he has won the battle against Kareena. Abdul Sattar was also a patient of sugar. They were also threatened but they won. Tee Meerabai is the youngest girl in the district to win the 2-year-old battle with Kerena.
- Kulkarni Nursing Ham doctor's first repeat sample negative, not yet discharged.
- The first repeat sample of the director doctor of Kulkarni Nursing Ham has come negative. They are undergoing treatment at Indair itself. He is not yet discharged. The investigation of the second repeat sample is awaiting report.