- 8 new cases came in Faridabad, 3 in Jind, 2 in Bhiwani, 1 in Karnal.
- 9 patients recovered in Gurgaon, 2 in Fatehabad and 1 in Jhajjar
May 23, 2020, 02:10 PM IST
Panipat. The number of corona patients in Haryana is continuously increasing. On Saturday, the total number of patients reached 1084. 14 new cases came. 8 new patients have been found in Faridabad, 3 in Jind, 2 in Bhiwani, 1 in Karnal. At the same time, 12 patients have also been discharged from the hospital. A total of 718 patients have been discharged so far. On Saturday, 9 patients from Gurgaon, 2 from Fatehabad and 1 from Jhajjar were cured.
Two new cases in Bhiwani, Haryana Police personnel also infected
- There were 2 positive cases in Bhiwani on Saturday. These include a woman from Gurgaon and a Haryana Police jawan, resident of Tigdana village, who was performing duty in Gurgaon. At present, the Health Department team has isolated the Corona-infected woman and her contact persons and the family members of the police personnel have been quarantined at home and have been blocked in both villages.
- A 51-year-old woman found positive had come from Khandsa village in Gurgaon to Rewari Kheda village in Bhiwani to meet her daughter. At the same time, 27-year-old resident of Tigdana is a constable in Haryana Police and currently posted in DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon. Corona infected woman and 7 people of her contact. Isolated in Bansi Lal civil hospital.
8 new cases came in Faridabad on Saturday
After 8 positive cases of corona in Faridabad, the number of infected here has increased to 193. Three people are said to be of the same family in Saturday's eight positives. The evening report is yet to come. Sources say that more positives than the announced number are coming on Saturday. The positive figure can cross 200.
Samples of 92,576 people have been sent for investigation
In Haryana, samples of 92,576 patients have so far been sent for examination. Of these, 86591 samples were found to be negative. Currently there are 350 active patients. The recovery rate has reached 66.73 percent. While talking about dabbling rate, it is 18 days.
Number of patients reached 1084 in Haryana
- Maximum 250 in Gurugram, 193 in Faridabad, 151 in Sonepat, 91 in Jhajjar, 65 in Nuh, 42 in Ambala, 40 in Palwal, 46 in Panipat, 26 in Panchkula, 26 in Jind, 24 in Karnal, 15 in Rohtak, There are 21 infected patients in Mahendragarh, 11 in Rewari, 9 in Sirsa, 8-8 in Fatehabad, and Yamunanagar, 13 in Hisar, 14 in Kurukshetra, 6 in Bhiwani, 5 in Kaithal, 6 in Charkhi-Dadri, 5 in Bhiwani. Apart from this, 14 Italian citizens were also admitted to Medanta Hospital Gurgaon, which Haryana has added to its list.
- Now a total of 718 patients have been cured in the state. These include 140 in Gurugram, 104 in Faridabad, 105 in Sonipat, 60 in Nuh, 90 in Jhajjar, 40 in Ambala, Palwal 37, 32 in Panipat, 24 in Panchkula, 15 in Jind, 11 in Karnal, 8 in Yamunanagar, Sirsa. 8, 7 patients in Rohtak, 4 in Mahendragarh, 4 in Bhiwani, 3 in Hisar, 3 in Kaithal, 5 in Fatehabad, 2 in Kurukshetra, 1 patient in Charkhi Dadri has returned home. 14 patients have also recovered from Italy.