- The company launched it in January 2020, when the initial price was 1.86 lakh rupees.
- The company has increased all 6 color variants, the top model is now Rs 1.94 lakh. I will get
May 15, 2020, 09:05 PM IST
new Delhi. Royal Enfield has increased the price of BS6 Himalayan. The company launched its adventure tourer motorcycle in January 2020, when it was initially priced at Rs 1,86,811 lakh (Delhi ex-showroom). Now four months after launching, the company has increased the prices of all its 6 color variants.
Increased price by color variant
- After the increase, the price of Snow White and Granite Black color models of BS 6 Himalayan has been Rs 1,89,565. At the time of launching, its Delhi ex-showroom price was Rs 1,86,811, which means that the price has increased by about Rs 2754.
- Similarly, the price of its sleet gray and gravel gray color variants has been increased from Rs 1,89,565 to Rs 1,92,318, meaning that its price has also increased by Rs 2753.
- At the same time, the price of the bike's blue blue and rock red color was Rs 1,91,401 at the time of launching, which has now become Rs 1,94,154. That means 2753 rupees more. That is, it can be said that the company has increased the price of BS6 Himalayan by up to Rs 2753.
24.3 horse power generates engine
- The BS6 Royal Enfield Himalayan features a 411 cc single cylinder engine, which generates 24.3 horsepower power and 32 Nm of torque.
- Like the BS4 model, the fuel injection system is also provided in the BS6 model. The new model will get switchable ABS, hazard lamps and improved braking system.