- It has a length of 4935 mm, which is 26 mm longer than the previous X6 model.
- The new X6 is powered by a 3.0-liter, 6 cylinder turbo-petrol engine that generates 340 horsepower.
Jun 11, 2020, 03:43 PM IST
new Delhi. BMW has launched the all-new third generation X6 in India. The SUV-coupe is available in single engine-gearbox combination (40i) and includes two trim levels xLine and M Sport. Ex showroom price of both variants is 95 lakh rupees.
What will be found in the engine?
- The new X6 is powered by a 3.0-liter, 6 cylinder turbo-petrol engine that generates torque of 340hp and 450Nm. Power is sent to all four wheels through an 8-speed automatic gearbox and BMW's xDrive four-wheel drive system.
How big is the new X6?
- It has a length of 4935 mm, which is 26 mm longer than the previous X6. Its width is 2004 mm, which makes it 15 mm wider than before. It has a wheelbase of 2975 mm. The new SUV-Coupe X6 has a height of 1696 mm. It has a boot spet capacity of 580 liters (which is 65 liters less than the X5), although the 40/20/20 rear seats can be folded up to increase boot space to 1530 liters.
Which features are the new BMW X6 equipped with?
- The new BMW X6 has been introduced in two trim levels xLine and M Sport, with only cosmetics difference. The front and rear fenders of the Xline come with black cladding and use quite a chrome element, while the other variants get glossy back bits instead of chrome, along with some M sport-traffic tweaks.
- Both trims, xLine and M Sport, laser LED headlights with LED DRLS, 12.3 inch touchscreen with BMW's latest iDrive system, 12.3 inch digital instrument cluster, panoramic sunroof, full-leather upholstery, ambient lighting, heads-up display, tires It is equipped with many features including pressure monitoring system and multiple drive modes.
- The standard safety kit includes 8 airbags, ABS with EBD, traction control, electronic stability control and front and rear parking sensors.
- Buyers will be able to customize the X6 to their liking, including exterior colors, internal upholstery, trims, alloy wheels and many more.
Who will compete in the Indian market?
- The new BMW X6 is being launched in India to rival luxury SUVs such as the Audi Q8, Porsche Cayenne Coupe and the upcoming all-new Mercedes GLE Coupe.