- This cashback offer will be available only to HDFC debit and credit card holders
- The base 64 GB model of the new iPhone SE is priced at Rs 42500.
May 14, 2020, 04:36 PM IST
new Delhi. The sale of the new iPhone SE in the Indian market will begin on May 20. It can be purchased from Flipkart. The company launched it as an affordable iPhone only last month. Its initial price in India is 42500 rupees. Recently, Apple and HDFC have partnered under which a cashback of Rs. 3600 will be available on buying the phone from HDFC Bank Credit / Debit Card. That is, its 64GB storage variant can be purchased for Rs. 38900.
IPhone SE (2020): Sale Date
Information about the sale date was given on the website in Flipkart. According to the site, its sale will begin on May 20 at 12 noon.
According to the government's order, at present, the sale and delivery of non-essential goods by the e-commerce platform is being done only in the Green and Orange zones. In this situation, customers living in the Red Zone will not be able to order the phone at present.
IPhone SE (2020): HDFC Cashback Offer Details
The base 64 GB model of the new iPhone SE is priced at Rs 42500. Apple's partner HDFC Bank is offering cashback on it, after which the price of the new iPhone SE will be Rs 38900.
HDFC is offering a full Rs 3600 cashback on it, which will be available to HDFC debit and credit card holders. At the moment, the company has not made any announcement regarding its availability.
IPhone SE (2020): Variant Vice Price in India
In India, its 64 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 42500, 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 47800 and 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 58300. In India, it will be available in Black, White and Product (Red) colors.
IPhone SE (2020): 39% more expensive in India than the US
In the US, the 64GB storage variant of the new iPhone SE (2020) is priced at $ 399 i.e. about Rs. 30600, 128GB model is priced at $ 499 i.e. Rs. 38200 and 256GB model is priced at $ 549 i.e. about Rs. 45000.
|Variant||India price||Us price||% Expensive|
|64GB||42500 Rs.||Rs 30600||39%|
|128GB||Rs 47800||Rs 38200||25%|
|256GB||Rs 58300||Rs 45000||30%|
IPhone SE (2020): Basic Specification
- The phone has a 4.7 inch Retina HD IPS LCD display, which offers a resolution of 750×1334 pixels. True tone technology was used in this, which adjusts the white balance.
- It supports Dolby Vision sound and HDR10. The iPhone SE (2020) has an A13 bionic chipset, which is also available in the iPhone 11 series.
- For photography, the phone has a 12-megapixel single rear camera with LED True Tone Flash. It offers 4K video recording support up to 60fps and smart HDR support for photos. It has a 7 megapixel front camera for selfie.
- For connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi calling, NPC, Bluetooth, GPS and Lightning port. There will be no 3.5mm headphone jack in it. The new iPhone has a Touch ID button.
- It has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, three-axis gyroscope and proximity sensor. It is rated IP67 for dust and water resistant. It can work for 30 minutes in 1 meter deep water.
- As always, this time the company did not talk about battery size and RAM. But it is definitely said that the new iPhone SE 2020 will get 13 hours of video playback time and 40 hours of audio playback time, just like the iPhone 8. The phone has 18 watt fast charging support, which will charge up to 50 percent of the battery in 30 minutes. However the charger will not be found in the box. It also has wireless charging support.