- Its price in India is 12990 rupees, its sale will start from May 20, available on Amazon
- Equipped with wireless charging case, earphones of full charged case can be charged four times.
May 14, 2020, 02:48 PM IST
new Delhi. Chinese company Huawei has launched its new Freebuds 3 earphones in the Indian market. The company claims that it is the only open-fit true wireless earphone equipped with active noise cancellation technology. Its price in India is 12990 rupees. Its sale will start from May 20, it can be purchased from Amazon, the desired customers can take all the details related to it by pressing the button of Notify-Me.Freebuds 3 earphones: features and specifications
- The company says that customers purchasing Freebuds 3 earphones will also get the Huawei CP61 Wireless earphone, which is fitted with a case for wireless charging.
- The earphone is equipped with Kirin A1 chip and Bluetooth 5.1 and both of its earphones are equipped with 14mm drivers.
- This will be seen against Apple's AirPods Pro and AirPods (2nd Generation). The company claims that the only available open-fit Truly Wireless earphone in the market is equipped with active noise cancellation technology.
- According to the information given on Amazon, it is equipped with a bone sensor. To help this, Freebuds 3 picks up clear voice for bone vibration, and improves it as needed so that voice is clear during phone calls.
- It has a wireless charging case. Fully charged case earphones can be charged up to four times. In a single charge, earphones can be heard for up to four hours, while with a charging case, it can listen to 20 hours of songs.