- It will get up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage.
- Motorola's handset will be found on Flipkart
Jun 13, 2020, 02:20 PM IST
new Delhi. Motorola One Fusion + will launch the smartphone on June 16. It has a 6.5-inch punch hole display, 5000mAh battery and Snapdragon 730 processor. This phone will get up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage. Apart from the launch date, it is also clear that Motorola's handset will be found on Flipkart.
Special things related to this smartphone
- It will get a 6.5-inch Full HD Plus display, it will run on Android 10.
- Apart from this, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor and 5000 mAh battery support will be available in the phone. Which comes with 15W fast charging support.
- It has a 6.5-inch full-HD + (1,080×2,340 pixels) notch-less display with 19.5: 9 aspect ratios and 395ppi pixels density.
- Motorola One Fusion Plus has up to 6 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage, apart from this, it can be extended up to 1 TB via hybrid microSD card solution.
- Quad camera setup has been given in the rear of this smartphone. Its primary camera is 64MP. Apart from this, it has 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP macro camera and 2MP depth camera.
- The 16MP camera is given in the front for selfie here. This pop-up is present in the camera module.
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi 802.11 AC, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port and dual 4G VoLTE.
- It has a rear fingerprint sensor. The dimensions of the device are 162.9×76.9×9.6 millimeters and weighing 210 grams.