- The company claims that the scooter gets a top speed of 55 km per hour.
- It is available in Blueish Peel White, Metallic Red, Graphite Black, Golden Yellow Color
Jun 15, 2020, 08:46 PM IST
new Delhi. Ampere Vehicles has launched the Magnus Pro electric scooter with an ex-showroom price of Rs 73,990. It has a 1200 watt motor and a 60 volt lithium-ion battery, which gives a range of 75–80 km when full charged. The scooter also gets Eco and Cruise modes. The company says that 100 km range will be available on Eco mode and 80 km on cruise mode. There is no fast charging facility, it takes 5-6 hours for the battery to be fully charged. It can be booked from the company's website.
Will get top speed of 55 km per hour
- The company claims that the scooter gets a top speed of 55 km per hour. It has features such as anti-theft alarm, digital LCD cluster, mobile charging point, LED lights, LED DRL, telescopic suspension, 450mm leg space and large storage boot space.
- The wheelbase of this scooter weighing 82 kg is 1415 mm. The scooter is 1880 mm long, 710 mm wide, 1190 mm high and has a ground clearance of 150 mm. For braking, it has a 130 mm mechanical drum with a combined braking system.
- As an additional safety feature, it includes Remote Entry, Find My Scooter, Limp Home feature and has 10-inch tubeless tires.
Four color options will be available
- This scooter is available in 4 new colors Blue Peel White, Metallic Red, Graphite Black, Golden Yellow. Initially it has been launched in Bengaluru and soon it will be made available in other parts of the country.
- The company is providing easy EMI option to customers. The standard 3-year warranty will be given on the purchase of the scooter and customers can extend it for another two years by paying a little money.
Can be booked from Greaves retail outlet and website
- The company has more than 200 dealerships across the country. Customers can book scooters through Greaves retail outlet, as well as scooters can also be booked through the official website.
- P Sanjeev, COO of Ampere Electric, said, “We at Ampere Electric are passionate about customer experience. The all-new Magnus Pro electric scooter is designed under various conditions and with useful features to provide a superior riding and comfortable experience.” It has been tested under various conditions. The Magnus Pro meets the expectations of all types of scooter lovers. The Magnus Pro will be an exciting new option in the high-speed e-scooter segment with comfort, safety, convenience and stylish features.