- This cashback offer will be available only to HDFC debit and credit card holders
- The base 64 GB model of the new iPhone SE is priced at Rs 42500.
May 11, 2020, 06:15 PM IST
new Delhi. Last month, Apple launched the new iPhone SE as an affordable iPhone in the Indian market. It has an initial price of Rs 42500, which is affordable compared to other Apple devices. Recently Apple has partnered with HDFC Bank. Under which, a cashback of Rs. 3600 will be available directly on buying the phone from HDFC card, i.e. it can be purchased for Rs. 38900. The phone will be sold exclusively on Flipkart.
IPhone SE (2020): HDFC Cashback Offer Details
- The base 64 GB model of the new iPhone SE is priced at Rs 42500. Apple's partner HDFC Bank is offering cashback on it, after which the price of the new iPhone SE will be Rs 38900.
- HDFC is offering a full Rs 3600 cashback on it, which will be available to HDFC debit and credit card holders. At the moment, the company has not made any announcement regarding its availability.
Registration started on the app
- E-commerce company Flipkart has released its banner on its mobile app. To know the trend of the people, Flipkart has started registration.
- This banner is visible on the Flipkart app. In this, the notification button is also active in which the customers will get information about the commencement of sales in India upon registration.
- For notification, Flipkart will have to fill email and phone number for this. Flipkart has recently started selling non-essential goods in the Green and Orange zones of the country.
- Sales are still banned in the Red Zone. Customers of the Green and Orange zones will also be able to purchase the iPhone SE (2020).
IPhone SE (2020): Variant Vice Price in India
- The company launched it globally last month and also gave information about its prices in India. Due to the lockdown, its sale could not start at that time.
- Its 64 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 42500, 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 47800 and 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 58300.
- In India, it will be available in Black, White and Product (Red) colors.
- Looking at the banner, it is said that it will be sold exclusively on Flipkart. However, the company has not confirmed the date. Flipkart is producing 'Flipkart Unit'.
- IPhone SE (2020): 39% more expensive in India than the US
- In the US, the 64GB storage variant of the new iPhone SE (2020) is priced at $ 399 i.e. about Rs. 30600, 128GB model is priced at $ 499 i.e. Rs. 38200 and 256GB model is priced at $ 549 i.e. about Rs. 45000.
|Variant||India price||Us price||% Expensive|
|64GB||42500 Rs.||Rs 30600||39%|
|128GB||Rs 47800||Rs 38200||25%|
|256GB||Rs 58300||Rs 45000||30%|
IPhone SE (2020): Basic Specification
- The phone has a 4.7 inch Retina HD IPS LCD display, which offers a resolution of 750×1334 pixels. True tone technology was used in this, which adjusts the white balance.
- It supports Dolby Vision sound and HDR10. The iPhone SE (2020) has an A13 bionic chipset, which is also available in the iPhone 11 series.
- For photography, the phone has a 12-megapixel single rear camera with LED True Tone Flash. It offers 4K video recording support up to 60fps and smart HDR support for photos. It has a 7 megapixel front camera for selfie.
- For connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi calling, NPC, Bluetooth, GPS and Lightning port. There will be no 3.5mm headphone jack in it. The new iPhone has a Touch ID button.
- It has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, three-axis gyroscope and proximity sensor. It is rated IP67 for dust and water resistant. It can work for 30 minutes in 1 meter deep water.
- As always, this time the company did not talk about battery size and RAM. But it is definitely said that the new iPhone SE 2020 will get 13 hours of video playback time and 40 hours of audio playback time, just like the iPhone 8. The phone has 18 watt fast charging support, which will charge up to 50 percent of the battery in 30 minutes. However the charger will not be found in the box. It also has wireless charging support.