- The manual variant of the Reno Tribar has a 5-speed gearbox
- The manual has four variants, starting at Rs. 4.99 lakhs.
May 11, 2020, 04:14 PM IST
Renault is about to launch its MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle) segment, the popular car Tribar in the automatic variant soon. The company will launch it in 3 variants of automatic gearbox. Its AMT variant was debuted at Auto Expo 2020. The company has also clarified that it will be launched in 7 seater. Let us know that the company was launched last year with a manual transmission by the Tribar.
5-speed gearbox will be available
A 5-speed gearbox has been given in the manual variant of the Tribe. Right now, there are four variants coming in it, starting at Rs. 4.99 lakhs. It comes with BS6 engine. It is believed that 5 gearboxes can be found in the automatic transmission as well. The company did not share the details of the gearbox of the model it showed at the Auto Expo.
Price of current variant of triber
Note: It is believed that the price of AMT variant can be up to Rs 50,000 more than the manual variant. Let us know that Reno sold 10,000 units in the initial two months of the Tribar.
Specification of traiber
- It will have a 1.0-liter three-cylinder petrol engine that generates 72 PS of power and 96 Nm of torque. Its seat can be adjusted in more than 100 ways.
- The length of the trailer will be 3990 mm, width 1739 mm and height 1643 mm. It has a wheelbase of 2636 mm and ground clearance of 182 mm.
- Its dashboard will get an 8-inch infotainment screen that supports Android Auto, Apple Car Play and navigation. It has a 3.5-inch instrument cluster.
- In its base variant, safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS, rear parking sensors, speed warning will be available. At the same time, the top variant has a rear parking camera and airbags.