- The company offers all its products under the brand name AmphisoundEx.
- It includes 150W and 80W home theater systems including 160W Bluetooth soundbar
Jun 24, 2020, 05:40 PM IST
new Delhi. Motorola has entered the audio and home theater segment in India. The company has introduced all its products under the brand AmphisoundEx. It includes Dolby Wireless 160 W Bluetooth Soundbar, Amphisound X 150 W and 80 W Bluetooth Home Theater System. Their initial prices are Rs 7,999 and they can be purchased from Flipkart.
Motorola Amphisound X 160W Soundbar
- In view of the increasing demand for affordable soundbars, the company has introduced the AmphisoundX 160W soundbar in the market.
- It comes with Dolby sound support and wireless subwoofer.
- For connectivity, it can connect devices with Bluetooth 4.2, optical and HDMI ports. It can also be controlled remotely.
- It has LED indicator which gives you information about connection states. The 160W soundbar is priced at Rs 10,999.
Amphisound X 80W & 150W Bluetooth Home Theater
- Both these systems come with Bluetooth 5.0 support for wireless connectivity.
- It comes with 5.1 audio channel system, and remote is available with both these products.
- With the 150W version you get a subwoofer for five satellites.
- While the 80W system supports three soundbars and one subwoofer for two satellites.
- For connectivity, it has HDMI and optical ports, AUX ports and USB ports, while there is also an option to use FM radio.
- The 80W system costs Rs 7,999 and the 160W system costs Rs 10,999.