- Under the offer, the company is providing no-cost EMI facility on this smartphone for 12 months.
- It has a Snapdragon 855+ processor, which performs 15 percent better than the Snapdragon 855.
May 08, 2020, 01:59 PM IST
new Delhi. OnePlus has officially cut the price of its 7T Pro smartphone by 6 thousand rupees. Earlier it was priced at Rs 53,999 but now it can be purchased for Rs 47999. It is available for sale at official stores of Amazon and OnePlus. On this company, which is also providing no-cost EMI facility for 12 months. However, this feature is also available on Amazon on OnePlus 7 Pro and 7T series smartphones.
Vikas Aggarwal, general manager of OnePlus India, said
On the cut, OnePlus India general manager Vikas Aggarwal said that we are thankful to the people who showed so much love to our 7 and 7T series flagship phones. These devices were quite successful worldwide and OnePlus 7T Pro also won the GSMA Award for Best Smartphone 2019. Given this success, the company has decided to absorb 18 per cent GST cost and not pass additional cost to the customers.
OnePlus 7T Pro Smartphone: Offer
After the resumption of smartphone sales in India, OnePlus has partnered with Bajaj Finance to reduce the monthly installment by 12 months. The customer buying the phone will have to deposit only one third of the phone, the remaining amount will be deposited as 12 months installment.
OnePlus 7T Pro Smartphone: Basic Specification
- It has been launched as an update version of OnePlus 7 Pro. The OnePlus 7T Pro and OnePlus 7 Pro are the same in terms of pop-up selfie camera, curved edge AMOLED display, dimensions and weight.
- The phone runs on Android 10 based on Oxygen OS 10.0. Due to which features like portrait mode, macro mode and reading mode are available in the phone.
- OnePlus 7T Pro has triple rear camera module. It has a primary camera equipped with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor, an 8-megapixel telephoto camera and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with a 117-degree view.
- The rear camera offers features such as UltraShot, Nightscape, Portrait, Pro Mode, Panorama, HDR, AI Scene Detection and Raw Image.
- The phone has a 16 megapixel front camera equipped with a Sony IMX471 sensor. It offers features like pre-loaded face unlock, HDR, screen flash and face retouching.
- It has a 4085mAh battery. It has 30T fast charging support. The company claims that it charges up to 68 percent of the battery in 30 minutes.
|Display size||6.67 inches|
|Display type||QHD +, 1440×3120 pixels resolution, fluid amoled display with 90Hz refreshed rate, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass Protection|
|OS||Oxygen OS 10.0 based Android 10|
|The processor||Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor with Adreno 640 GPU|
|Rear camera||48MP (Sony IMX586 Primary Sensor with OIS and EIS Support) + 8MP (Telephoto Lens with OIS Support) +16 MP (117 Degree Ultra-Wide-Angle)|
|Front camera||16MP (Sony IMX471 sensor)|
|Connectivity||4G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C port|
|The battery||4085mAh with 30T Fast Charging Technology Support|