- The phone has a 6.67-inch 3D Curved Amoled display, it will get 8K video recording support.
- It is equipped with 4,780mAh battery, the company claims – it will get world's fastest wireless charging support.
May 07, 2020, 02:55 PM IST
new Delhi. Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone will be launched in the Indian market on 8 May. The company announced this at a recent online press briefing. It will be launched in India through a live streaming event, the details of which will be released by the company soon. The special feature of the phone is that it will get a 108-megapixel main camera as well as 8K video recording can be done in it. Its pre-booking will run from 8 May to 17 May. Booking customers will get a free wireless powerbank of Rs 2499.
Launch was to be held on 31 March, event postponed due to lockdown
- It was earlier to be launched on 31 March but was postponed due to the lockdown. Recently, the government allowed e-commerce sites in Orange and Green zones to sell non-essential items after which Xiaomi decided to launch it on 8 May. The company launched it in February with the Emai 10 Pro in China. In March, it has been launched in many countries including Italy, France, Germany.
How much can cost in India
- At present, the company has not announced its price in India. Xiaomi head Manu Jain has told that its price will be different from the model launched in China due to direct import, high GST rate and rupee fluctuations. Its price in China is CNY 3,999 i.e. around 42400 rupees.
Mi 10 Basic Specifications
- It runs on MIUI 11 based Android 10 operating system. It will have a 6.67-inch full HD plus curved AMOLED display, which will support 1080×2340 pixels resolution. It will get a 90 Hz refreshed rate.
- It is equipped with an octa-core Snapdragon 865 processor. It will get up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage. The phone will get 4,780 mAh battery. It will get 30 Watt wires and 30 W wireless charging support.
- For photography, it will get four rear cameras, including a 108-megapixel primary sensor, a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens, and two 2-megapixel sensors. For the selfie, it will get a 20-megapixel punch hole front camera.
Company official tweet
Mi fans, here's the date you all have been waiting for.# Mi10 is launching on May 8⃣.⃣
And … we've more than the # 108MP phone lined up for you.👍
– Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) May 4, 2020